If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RP Tavern

2»

Comments

• shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    Mean while, Shentino, having just arrived late as usual to the bar, ordered a Dragonbreath roostertail, a habanero spiked beverage remeniscent of vodka.

After downing his drink and starting on his veal, he had his drink refilled. Already the fiery concoction had reddened his face.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    From the darkened end of the bar there was a loud cough, indicating to the NPC barman that he mest attend lest he end up sorely needled. As the barkeep turned to face the shadowed stranger, he rasped in a gravely voice.

"Barkeep I'll have another."

The barkeep deftly pulled another frosty pint of Cactus juice, placeing it before SiliconNooB the canibalistic Cactaur, who once again hunched over his beverage, lost in thought.

Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
    edited August 2009
    Shentino, after downing his second coktail (darn you filter) and getting even redder in the face, coughed a couple times before turning to the hooded man.

"Well met stranger. What brings you into town?" He said in a friendly yet businesslike tone.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited August 2009
    "Heard there was a good waterin' hole in these parts", SiliconNooB replied in a dry croak, it's gravely timbre honed on a day spend pounding back cactus juice and chainsmoking cigarettes, "instead I found this dank hole. Where do hail from friend?"
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
    edited August 2009
    Um, sorry guys, but I necroposted. Curses for not having my glasses right now. mad.gif

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited August 2009
    It's ok shentino. Carry on. Just don't do it again or I'll have to give you a more formal warning. Thanks.

Also, once Shentino realized he boobooed (I hope you get your glasses soon guy) he created new topic here. Take it there guys!

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
This discussion has been closed.