If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Super Smash Brothers Melee Tournament 1

bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friendFull Members
edited July 2007 in Forum Games
Okay I'm going to set up a Smash Brothers tournament (like i've seen in a few forums elsewhere and that I have set up in the Koei warriors forum tounge2.gif).

Rules: Each round will consist of a Two minute normal battle between 2 level 9 computer controlled players (unless there is an uneven amount of players where there will be a 3 way battle or a bye for that player).

You may pick any of the 25 characters and there alternate colours from the game. Though you can't select the same character and colour as another player, though selecting the same character with a different colour is fine.
(note since I won't have the game til then as its up at my other home, I can't confirm the colours, but I'll limit each character to a limity of 4 players this round)

Items will be set to Medium for this round

I will always be Pink Kirby, no arguments allowed on this rule.

Each match will be given a small write up by me (no one else will be organising battles, and I will be fair with my own character)

All you need to do is select a character, nothing else is required.

The game will start in about just a liile less then 2 days from this post.

FIGHT

Bain_nick - Original Kirby
Tigron111 - Original Young Link
Zelgodes - Purple Ganondorf

http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.

Comments

• Tigron111Tigron111 Member Full Members
    edited June 2007
    So, let me clear this up: you're going to set up a tournament of lv 9 computer controlled characters and we get to choose the players?

If that's right, then I'll take...aw, you got the pink kirby! Well, then I take Young Link, green edition.
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Yep pick your characters and I'll fight them against one another, then the winner gets gloatin rights.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    edited June 2007
    Okay then, young link, green.
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Bah, purple Ganandorf! Fear him, fear the purple!
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Would you believe I have already completed 4 tournaments and am into my fifth at another site?
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited June 2007
    Yes. Yes I would.
    edited June 2007
    I thought it went without saying, to be honest.
  • Seargent06Seargent06 Member Full Members
    edited July 2007
    if your into it and keep on playing and keep on getting better you can get through anything.
    [url=\"http://obelisk1planethell.blogspot.com\"]Visit my blog[/url]

\"Smile It will confuse people and make them wonder what your thinking\"