If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

TV Series

167891012»

Comments

• sprite nostalgistsprite nostalgist New Member Full Members
    edited February 2014
    RPGFan wrote: »
    Well for me, it's been Game of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Spartacus

You're a poster after my own heart. I just finished watching the last season of Boardwalk Empire and realised it's one of my fav shows of the past decade. So, not surprisingly, I got inspired to make a poster of Chalky White since the season 4 was really his story (plus I've got an Omar poster so it'll be in good company).
    Poster here(might be slightly NSFW)
  • ghaleon80ghaleon80 Pass Christian, Mississippi Full Members
    edited February 2014
    Currently watching Walking Dead, Justified, Supernatural, and I just finished Orange is the new black on Netflix. I'm highly anticipating the new seasons of Game of Thrones, Ray Donovan, and True Blood
    edited March 2014
    Also 2 episodes from being caught up on the new HBO series True Detective. This show is absolutely amazing. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson will be winning some awards for their performance on it
  • Daniel36Daniel36 Member Full Members
    edited March 2014
    Replies: 333
    Views: 33,666
    That is scary. Let me fix that.

Currently watching Walking Dead and we recently finished the most recently released here in Europe season of Grey's Anatomy.
    And I am not ashamed of that.
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    NOOOO FOX why did you cancel Almost Human it's been the first show in a while that iv actually liked the last being the first season of homeland, although I will give true detective a try as Iv only seen the first episode
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited May 2014
    This is why we can't have nice things, they cancel all the good shows leaving us with garbage.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • CronoCrono Member Full Members
    edited May 2014
    So is anyone else extremely disappointed in Louie this season so far? It's always been a weird show but it seems like now it's just weird for being weird instead of having a point. The kid is crazy and Louie has a thing for someone who can't speak English... uh... where's the ****ing laughs in that? And is it me or did Louie increase how socially awkward his character is by 3 fold? I never thought I'd have to dump this show but I'm giving it one more episode.
    edited June 2014
    Crono wrote: »
    So is anyone else extremely disappointed in Louie this season so far? It's always been a weird show but it seems like now it's just weird for being weird instead of having a point. The kid is crazy and Louie has a thing for someone who can't speak English... uh... where's the ****ing laughs in that? And is it me or did Louie increase how socially awkward his character is by 3 fold? I never thought I'd have to dump this show but I'm giving it one more episode.

I am super disappointed in Louie. I absolutely loved this show and now I'm like OK where's the laughs? Guess all shows have a bad season.