If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What are you playing today?

Comments

• ArdeArde Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Darion @ Mar. 14 2005,06:46)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The past year/year-and-a-half, I've spent building that huge pile of games. It's quite daunting really. I sit and look at all those games and am overwhelmed. I keep thinking "I've gotta finish all these."[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I usually just sell them instead of torturing myself trying to finish them.
    But to each one's own, I suppose...
  • XanthusXanthus Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Currently playing:

Lunar SSSC, Suikoden II, Vagrant Story (second time), Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, and GTA: San Andreas (it is sort of like a hybrid RPG)...
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I agree with bhs, and yes, I`ve completed my Demon Compendium in SMT-Nocturne. ?wink.gif

Problem is, by the time I can get them story-wise, I`ve already gotten better demons. sad.gif So Futumini seems to have better abilities, but I didn`t use either much.

• forcesofhabitforcesofhabit New Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Final Fantasy X and Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    man, I cleaned up yesterday.

Ys 6, 1 hour, 6 levels, 110000 gold, 52000 emel. =D

Yay for killer death bees.

Dracos
  • RageRage Transcends lowly masses Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Today I will play a some Dark Age of Camelot, because tomorrow I'll be at the DAoC Roundtable event in Toronto. Gotta nerd-up before I go and...further nerd-up.
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Mar. 18 2005,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Ys 6, 1 hour, 6 levels, 110000 gold, 52000 emel. =D[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It's a shame those aren't reveresed. tounge.gif

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    Who thought gold was pretty much useless in Ys: Ark of Whosiwhatsa.
    edited March 2005
    It's become useless. I just buy some vitality seeds when I rack up over 100000 now. Never hurts for an extra 25 hp.

Dracos
  • bhsbhs Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Surely you jest? ?You ALSO play Tengai Makyo?![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. ?Along with MegaTen and SaGa, Tengai Makyou is one of my favorite series.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Who currently has the pleasant task of trudging through TMIV: The Apocalypse...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Nice! ?I prefer Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru slightly more, but Tengai Makyou: Daiyon no Mokushiroku: The Apocalypse IV is a very close second. ?Geisha Robo is brilliant.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"]You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a decent translation of IV, would you?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I'm afraid not. ?I've never seen any, but then again, I've never really searched for any. ?I could direct you towards some Japanese walkthroughs, but that's the best I can do.
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"BTW, did you know that Seattle and Portland are neighboring cities in that most Northwestern of states: Montana?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't Montana just south of the island of Alaska?
    edited March 2005
    Only got the last level of Ys 6 left and supposedly a hidden boss. Good stuff.

Dracos
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Beat Xenosaga II. Lovely game.

Now going back to Devil May Cry 3 and MGS3 on hard mode.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bhs @ Mar. 18 2005,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Isn't Montana just south of the island of Alaska?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well of course! Unless the entire world has gone insane! ^^
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Not much happening on the RPG front around here... been playing Ys VI a bit, but not much else.

Too busy with the Spring Cup anyway.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    So I've finally decided which party I'm going to use in XenoSaga 2. KOS-MOS, MOMO and chaos. I've never liked Ziggy and Shion, Jin is too boring. I was wondering who to choose between Jr and chaos and still am not sure but I think I'll go with chaos.
  • MadroxMadrox Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Well... I really like Jr. so far. (Not that deep into the game, "<span class="spoiler">In MOMO's mind, winter - beach</span>") I'm using KOS-MOS as my main tank right now, as so far Ziggy and her are the only ones above 1000 HP. I've been toying around with Shion, but she seems a little less powerful overall and I might replace her with MOMO. ("<span class="spoiler">When did she get a bow?</span>")
  • Big BossBig Boss New Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    im playing xenosaga espiode 1. is the gameplay hours very short ?
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Big Boss @ Mar. 20 2005,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"im playing xenosaga espiode 1. is the gameplay hours very short ?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Yes. It's so short you finished it yesterday and didn't realize it. Sucky that.

Dracos
    edited March 2005
    Wow Madrox I'm at the same place. I just got owned 2 times in a row by the boss there, then I stopped playing so I could think of a strategy (crappy excuse to say I was frustrated).
  • SpaceLionSpaceLion Formerly kuhfuss5 Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I'm working on some of the final sidequests in Shadow Hearts: Covenant. It's been a whole lot of fun to go back through practically every town and find something new there. Some of it is completely off the wall too ("<span class="spoiler">The Man Festival???</span>").

Certainly got my money's worth out of this one.
    edited March 2005
    I found a copy of Persona for fifteen bucks today. It ain't gettin' played for a long time though.

Got to the second disk in Shadow Hearts. "<span class="spoiler">TAKE THAT, RASPUTIN!</span>"

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Davis @ Mar. 20 2005,18:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I found a copy of Persona for fifteen bucks today.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    That's because you rock. ~solemn nod~
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Davis @ Mar. 20 2005,18:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I found a copy of Persona for fifteen bucks today. It ain't gettin' played for a long time though.

Got to the second disk in Shadow Hearts. "<span class="spoiler">TAKE THAT, RASPUTIN!</span>"

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Fist to the Raspy Face. =D

Dracos
  • CyllyaCyllya Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I am playing Tales of Rebirth today.

*gets whooped by "<span class="spoiler">Hilda</span>"*
    edited March 2005
    I managed to kill Level 04, it was a piece of cake with the use of Stocks and boosts. But now....I'm at the second disk already!? Somebody tell me the 2nd disk is longer than the first.
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SupraDarky @ Mar. 21 2005,17:27)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Somebody tell me the 2nd disk is longer than the first.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It isn't.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SupraDarky @ Mar. 21 2005,08:27)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Somebody tell me the 2nd disk is longer than the first.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    For me it was. But that was because I did all of the GS campaigns(sp?) as they became available.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • Sword_of_SwordsSword_of_Swords Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Mar. 21 2005,05:21)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Davis @ Mar. 20 2005,18:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I found a copy of Persona for fifteen bucks today. It ain't gettin' played for a long time though.

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Fist to the Raspy Face. =D

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I'll...reply...as soon as...I stop....laughing---

SOS
  • MadroxMadrox Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I managed to kill Level 04, it was a piece of cake with the use of Stocks and boosts. But now....I'm at the second disk already!? Somebody tell me the 2nd disk is longer than the first.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Yea, I just finished the first disc last night as well. We're pretty much going at the same pace. biggrin.gif I want to do some of the GS Campaign's now, so I might take a little hiatus from the main story and do the ones that I can.
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Jowy XXII @ Mar. 20 2005,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That's because you rock.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Thank you. smile.gif

Five tons of Flax,
    Davis
    Who needs to drive up to Atlus and pickup a replacement manual for Persona.
    edited March 2005
    Beat Ys 6 while my computer was down for two hours tonight. Yay.

Anyhow, kind of a let down after the raging battles earlier. The whole last level was a complete pushover.

Dracos