If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What are you playing today?

Comments

• DarionDarion Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Who needs to drive up to Atlus and pickup a replacement manual for Persona.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

You know what's great, some guy traded in a copy of Primal for PS2, oh, about a week and a half ago, and it had a Persona manual inside. Don't ask me, people do weird things. Needless to say, I promptly snagged it and added it to my previously manual-less copy of Persona.
  • ArekaineArekaine Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    It was your destiny......*wind blows*
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    So while I'm playing Xenosaga 2, I've decided to start another RPG...an old-school RPG. Which one should I start between Lufia 2, Shining Force and Dragon Warrior 5. I've never played the first two (yea..I know) and I already beat DW5, but I like it so much...So, help me decide. The power is in your words!
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Well, I have GTA:SA's radio playing in the background on Radio X: does that count?
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SupraDarky @ Mar. 23 2005,05:16)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"So while I'm playing Xenosaga 2, I've decided to start another RPG...an old-school RPG. Which one should I start between Lufia 2, Shining Force and Dragon Warrior 5. I've never played the first two (yea..I know) and I already beat DW5, but I like it so much...So, help me decide. The power is in your words![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    5h1|\|1|\|g F0rC3
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Lufia 2. All humans must play Lufia 2.

Dracos
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Lufia 2=awesome laugh.gif

Right now...Shining Tears doo be doo be doo.... laugh.gif
  • Crimson FlameCrimson Flame Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture
    Coming along really slowly....school is always taking up all my time.
  • OmegaWyvernOmegaWyvern New Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    JAK II ;-) i beat KOTOT I last week and i loved it, so now i'm around 40% into jak ii
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2005
    My childhood dream comes true: a video game collection filled with tons of incredible titles, and now I can't figure out what I want to play.

Buh.

When in doubt, Super Punch Out!!...
    edited March 2005
    Not the original or Commando?

Dracos
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Still playing WoW. Got pally to lv 45, but bored. Started up a horde character, troll rogue. Much more fun. I'm on a manticore right now, so I get to surf the net for a few mins, heh.
    sup?
  • KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Mar. 25 2005,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Not the original or Bionic Commando?

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    wink.gif
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    Playing Xenosaga 2 again. That way I can finish it again, and trade it in for Digital Devil Saga. (Its not a game I consider a keeper)

Why must EB lie and say it was shipping last Wednesday? ?sad.gif ? have to wait MORE! *sob*

• ArekaineArekaine Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I had kinda forgoten how much stuff there was to do in Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. So I will be on that one for a while
    edited March 2005
    For the first time in years, I don't have anything to play for a week or two. I'm thinking about going back to some old classic, since it's been so long since I replayed an RPG. Secret of Mana maybe.

edited March 2005
    The Mana Tree calls...

Dracos
  • adiemusadiemus Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    But the mechanical, evil butler is more obvious about it^^
    edited March 2005
    Technically speaking, I just played an hour of Samurai Legend Musashi.

My gut though argues that I spent an hour having my ears and eyes violated by a painfully bad yaoiseque cookie cutter anime marketed as a game which...

Dracos
    What did they do to Musashi? ;_;
    edited March 2005
    -I just beat KH:CoM. It was a bit hard in the end but not impossible. I'm now playing again on Riku's quest, which is a nice touch since it's not just the same quest with a different hero.
    -I just beat Orgula (sp?) in Xenosaga 2, now I'm trying to do the GS Campaigns.
    -My Rogue in World of Warcraft is now lvl 56 and I'm having fun as always.
    -I still haven't decided which old school game to start next.
    -That's it.
  • Gouden DraakGouden Draak Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    I hope you stole a lot of Awakenings from Orgulla. Otherwise you`re going to have a hard time paying Matthew`s 1,000,000,000 debt.

(and no, that`s not a typo confused.gif )
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    You steal them from the "<span class="spoiler">Patriarch.</span>"
    SlayersSig.jpg

Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • MadroxMadrox Member Full Members
    edited March 2005
    What do you get for completing Matthew's GS?

I'm in "<span class="spoiler">Proto Omega</span>" right now, just beat that "<span class="spoiler">Squid / Flower looking thing in my ES's.</span>"
    edited March 2005
    I checked if the reward for paying the debt was worth it and it is. Ether Buster is a must-have for Momo because it would boost all of her normal attacks (which are ethereal).
    I had to see somewhere how to get that 1,000,000,000 and it said that I could steal some stuff (I don't remember what) from 2 GS campaign bosses. I steal from them then run, rince and repeat.
    edited March 2005
    Kessen III
    edited March 2005
    What's Kessen 3? =)

Dracos
    edited March 2005
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Mar. 30 2005,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"What's Kessen 3? =)

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ........!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Dawn of Souls smile.gif
    edited March 2005
    *lol* Dracos and facetious...yep it works. laugh.gif

Still playing Kessen 3 which is a tactics game. Very pretty and I'm enjoying it. Yep conquering Japan as Nobunaga one battle at a time. laugh.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    umm im playing Legend of Dragoon rite now biggrin.gif