If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sports

Comments

• The DoomhammerThe Doomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited January 2009
    Haha, I guess benitez and wenger are having a 'who is the most paranoid twat' competition: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7825184.stm
  • ZelgodesZelgodes A Mastermind!? Full Members
    edited January 2009
    Woohoo Sixers, taking it to the Blazers. I love taking my roommates' teams down a notch.

• DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited January 2009
    Woohoo Sixers, taking it to the Blazers. I love taking my roommates' teams down a notch.
    You should sign Darius Miles to a ten day contract.
    edited January 2009
    Don't have to, the Grizzlies re-signed him and he already played his 9th game. It's funny because my roommate's a Panthers fan too.

• Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited January 2009
    Drive the knife a little deeper, why don't you? D:
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited January 2009
    Eugh, saw Federer yesterday, and it would have to be one of his most uninspiring victories.
    Not that there are any Australians going well at the moment in Tennis.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
    edited January 2009
    This Kaka thing is sheer hilarity.
    edited January 2009
    If Kaka turns the deal down i think ill laugh for a good few hours or so, and AC Milan will probably go into mourning or something. 107 million!
    edited January 2009
    Rumor is they offered to pay cash there and then. How can you even turn down that much money in person? They must've gone into shock or something at the sight of it.
    edited January 2009
    Quote: wrote:
    Rumor is they offered to pay cash there and then. How can you even turn down that much money in person?

kaka-jesus-shirt.jpg

also,
    City are going to be so good in FIFA '10

Edit: Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

edited January 2009
    Davis, what is it like to be a manchester city supporter?

First the kaka deal falls through

then they buy the mighty Bellamy

and now im hearing rumours of Robihno fleeing back to brazil because of Rape/His Birthday/He realized he's playing for manchester city
    edited January 2009
    I guess its always interesting.
    edited January 2009
    Well we had a few Australians make it past the first round of the Australian Open, and not Lleyton. A good few days all round.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    edited January 2009
    Oh, Burnley. So close!
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited February 2009
    Wow Aussie Cricket is going from bad to worse at the moment, it's like they all went for a year long holiday to England and forgot to pack their talent before they left.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
    edited February 2009
    heh, finally bothered to check last night's EPL scores: Villa win by two, Chelsea draw with Hull, Middlesbrough go down to Bellamy FC ( i was up late enough to see that) and Jo goes to Everton and is suddenly good. Liverpool had to try and ruin the night though didn't they (stupid useless portsmouth.)

Outright third now! i'm not used to this.
    Wow Aussie Cricket is going from bad to worse at the moment, it's like they all went for a year long holiday to England and forgot to pack their talent before they left.

At least we know now the english didn't steal it. Bwahahahahaha

edited February 2009
    Bellamy is <3.
    edited February 2009
    Burn on England tounge2.gif

And finally, Australia wins a one day game, against New Zealand, after losing 2 to them.

We nearly suck as bad as England (at least it means a good chance for the Ashes).
    edited February 2009
    Bellamy is <3.

The loveliest taco of all.

Edit: heh. 'Taco'

• HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited February 2009
    Nobody around here watched the Super Bowl, huh?

So just wanted to post and say that the kid who won the Buick Invitational today, Nick Watney, is a stand-up cat. His home course all through high-school is the same one I play at, Davis Municipal, and I always had to stop and watch for a minute if he was hitting the driver at the range, because it was pure seeds. Now he's number 2 on the tour in driving, and got his invitation to the Masters with this win. Couldn't happen to a nicer cat, go get that green jacket Nick!
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
  • generatorgenerator Member Full Members
    edited March 2009
    The Bills signed T.O...this is AWESOME!!!!!!
    edited March 2009
    Well you're lucky, what harm could he possibly do in one year on a team as random as the Bills? At least he's not getting caught with a loaded gun or anything.
    edited March 2009
    I still can't wrap my head around that one. Truly one of the more bizarre careers of a wideout.
    edited March 2009
    I had a feeling he wouldn't go somewhere obvious like the Raiders, but I never thought he'd end up somewhere that reeks of underachievement (haha, oh yeah, the Raiders, nevermind).

• generatorgenerator Member Full Members
    edited March 2009
    It's pretty surreal to be honest. The day he was cut I was clamoring for the Bills to sign him, but "knew" the front office would never ever go for it. The fact it happened is mind-blowing; the city is going nuts. As long as Edwards gets protection, the offense will put up points.
    edited March 2009
    Raiders have as many Super Bowl appearances as the Eagles this decade. upside.gif

Also more playoff wins than the Cowboys lawl.
    edited March 2009
    Young Philip hughs (Hell I must be getting old if I can call someone young) made back to back centuries in his 2nd test match, making him the youngest person to have 2 seperate centuries in a single test.

Nice to see Australia hitting back after an abysmal summer.
    edited March 2009
    Raiders have as many Super Bowl appearances as the Eagles this decade. upside.gif

Also more playoff wins than the Cowboys lawl.
    Hahaha, well at least I can always laugh at my ex-roommate for his Dallas T.O. jersey.
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited March 2009
    I still sport his Niners jersey occasionally, it's the most current one I have. I really need to get a Patrick Willis.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass