If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Happy Sig Shop v.2.0

Comments

• The DoomhammerThe Doomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited March 2008
    Firefox. Hmm, I was thinking.... a picture of some world weary guy, looking like he's gone through hell and back. That would go with it best, I think.

But since you're already working on an idea....
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited March 2008
    World weary guys are in the lax, so instead I went with a sinister look like I was originally thinking. I PM'd you with the details. Thoughts?
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
  • The DoomhammerThe Doomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited March 2008
    Yep, that's cool. Thanks.
    edited March 2008
    No problem. Pleasure doing business with you ^^
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
  • NergalNergal The Don Full Members
    edited March 2008
    If it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind a Fire Emblem status screen customized to feature Asuka.

Thanks in advance.
    edited March 2008
    I've been looking into this one for a bit. The customisation wouldn't be a problem, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding a decent shot of the status screen to work with.

It'd be handy if you had anything you could provide me with.

Also, which Fire Emblem game are we talking about?
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
    edited March 2008
    The GBA ones. I'll have a look to see if I can find anything that may be of use..

Thank you for the interest, in any case.
    edited March 2008
    Mmm. It's no problem. I've played through Fire Emblem on GBA (I get incredibly frustrated by perma-death, my GOD) so I'm pretty sure I know what you're after... but the screens aren't that easy to come by.
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
    edited March 2008
    Ah, don't worry about it. I guess I am being a little picky. Just something cool with Asuka in will do.
    edited March 2008
    I'll see what I can do. Next couple of days are a bit crazy, so might not have it done 'till next weekend. But we'll see wink.gif
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
    edited March 2008
    Don't feel rushed or anything... No pressure!
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2008
    Woot thanks for the sig~
  • Vampire Hunter VVampire Hunter V Member Full Members
    edited March 2008
    I've decided to change my avatar, it's been awhile. Going with an Initial D theme, the avatar character is Ryosuke. I could use a good sig to match the avatar, any pics from the Initial D first season would be great.

I found this site that has some images: Initial D Link

Aquila or Silentwolf, any help would be awesome.
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited March 2008
    I'd love a sig with earnie in it. I'll see if I can find a good pic!
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited March 2008
    Vampire: I have a couple of ideas in mind that I would like to play around with. I'll try and have it done in the next few days.

Bain: If you don't mind, for your sig, I would like to use it's creation to teach Seargent my techniques. However, by your request, I wish I had decided to take a picture of a certain set that is on display at a local museum (Albany houses the New York State Museum, which has among many things, a fire engine destroyed on 9/11/01 during the collapse of the World Trade Center, as well as parts of the said building, a mastadon fossil from near Albany, New York's only dinosaur fossil, and the original brownstone set from Sesame Street).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
  • Seargent06Seargent06 Member Full Members
    edited March 2008
    yeah Aquila has the Ernie sigs i created and he's looking at them and doing some corrections or fixing something on them but other than that they turned out good for my first sig pics. If anyone wants a sig pic that i could see if i could come up with one for you, let me know and i'll see what i can come up with for you.
    [url=\"http://obelisk1planethell.blogspot.com\"]Visit my blog[/url]

\"Smile It will confuse people and make them wonder what your thinking\"
    edited April 2008
    Love your work Wolfie!
    edited April 2008
    Excellent, I'm glad you're happy! biggrin.gif
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
    edited April 2008
    http://www.benveldkamp.nl/foto/Bert-and-Ernie.gif

There we go tounge2.gif And yep I'm fine with that Aqilla.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
  • SundoulosSundoulos Member Full Members
    edited April 2008
    If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a sig as well. I've been a big fan of Jeff Smith's comic series, Bone, for a while, and I'm reading the newly colorized versions from Scholastic. Anyway, I'd like my sig to be based on artwork from that.

Jeff Smith has a collection of posters at his blog:
    Gallery

Anyway, I'm not sure what to use, but I picked some of my favorite covers from the site:
    Favorite images:
    Fone Bone and the Dragon
    Stupid, Stupid Rat Creatures
    Fone Bone
    The Great Cow Race
    Rainy cover
    Phoney Bone hero shot
    Thorn
    Phoney Bone dramatic pose
    Granma Ben, Smiley, Phoney, Thorn and Fone
    Smiley Bone

If you need me to narrow it down, I can do so. I don't care which one you use; I just thought I'd give a few choices.

By the way, if you've never read the comic, I'd highly recommend it if you're in the mood for light fantasy.
    Monster Hunter Tri ID: N49H18
    Monster Hunter Name: Sundolos
    Region: North America
  • bebop007bebop007 Member Full Members
    edited April 2008
    I was wondering if I could impose on one of my sig/avatar smithing brethren to create an avatar for me.

From this strip I was wondering if I someone could just fashion one from the "open-faced sandwich with rye bread Be Tripping Balls" part.

I can't really offer any compensation aside from a wookie life debt, so hopefully that suffices.

Thank you.
    \"We're about to stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!\"
    edited April 2008
    Sundoulos, I'll be your host for this evening.

I'll see what I can do this weekend - with so many resources, it shouldn't be hard to put together something cool.gif

And Bebop, made you an avatar, find it in your inbox!

of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.
    edited April 2008
    <div>
    (Silentwolf @ Apr. 09 2008,17:02)</div><div class="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div class="QUOTE">Sundoulos, I'll be your host for this evening.

I'll see what I can do this weekend - with so many resources, it shouldn't be hard to put together something cool.gif</div>
    Thank you, sir. I look forward to it. I had tried to create one myself, with less than stellar results.
    edited April 2008
    OMG, Bebop stole my Avy from another site i'm on, except I have the speech bubble in my title instead.
  • bebop007bebop007 Member Full Members
    edited April 2008
    Commandeer.

I "commandeered" your avatar.

Nautical term.
    \"We're about to stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!\"
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited April 2008
    Okay, at long last I have an avatar request. I'll even give you two sites' worth of material (though the newest site isn't completely updated yet).

I'd like a kicking Etrian Odyssey / Etrian Odyssey II avatar, much like the one I'm currently using, but with more character art.

Etrian Odyssey 1 site

Etrian Odyssey 2 site

Now, there are four character models for each class in each game (meaning there are eight different Protector pictures, eight different Hexer pictures, etc.) However, for the returning classes, the character is the same, just with a different portrait. So I'll give you descriptions of the character art I like best, and if you want to use that to guide the sig, you can. Just trying to give you as much of an idea as possible.

Protector: I use the blonde female Protector; she's featured prominently in all the advertising stuff, so there's plenty of images of her around.

Landsknecht: I use the female Landsknecht with the red hair.

Alchemist: Blonde female Alchemist.

Medic: I tend to use the blonde female Medic with the longer hair.

Dark Hunter: Pink hair, definitely.

Survivalist: There's a female Survivalist with an eye patch; how could you possibly pass that up?

Troubadour: Female with pink hair, again.

Ronin: Female with short brown hair.

The new classes in EO2 include a Gunner and a War Magus; you can include pics of these, if you like.

If you guys are up to it (don't want to impose too much here), I wouldn't mind a matching avatar-type thingie.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
  • Aquila HawkAquila Hawk O_o Full Members
    edited April 2008
    I would be happy to oblige, Jeffrey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AquilaHawk on Battle.Net: Currently playing Starcraft II
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited April 2008
    Another super-satisfied customer. You even managed to get an EO-like font for my name in my sig!
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
    edited May 2008
    Wolfie, thanks again for the sig. It's very cool, and you have another satisfied customer.
    edited May 2008
    Most excellent, pleasure to be of service ^^;
    of those becalmed at sea
    at peace they never be.