If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What is this place?

omegabyteomegabyte Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy GroundRPGamer Staff
edited October 2009 in Staff Review Blogs
Many of you are probably wondering at this point what this new forum folder is for. This will be used for a new feature in the Points of View section of RPGamer.com, simply entitled Review Blogs. These blogs will be created as our reviewers begin playing new games. You can think of them as a type of preview or impression. As we play whatever games we're working on, we will update the blog by editting the first post, letting you know what we're thinking. All of you are welcome to comment and discuss, and where possible, our reviewers might even be able to answer a question or two. Some games, particularly those that have not yet seen a public release, we may need to keep a bit more tight-lipped on, but hopefully we'll be able to shed at least some light on the game in question.

You should see these blogs start to pop up very soon, so keep an eye out. In addition to finding them here, they will be linked from the weekly Points of View column. Enjoy!
Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...

Comments

• omegabyteomegabyte Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2008
    Notice: Due to the number of blogs that are now appearing, from this point forward all active blogs will be pinned for easy access. Blogs of completed games will be unpinned, but discussion will still be open should readers wish to continue it.
  • omegabyteomegabyte Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2008
    Guidelines for discussion:

1) Please keep discussion focused on the impending review and questions about the game.
    2) Posts that do nothing but poke the author for an update will be summarily deleted.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited October 2009
    Notice: Due to the number of blogs that are now appearing, from this point forward all active blogs will be pinned for easy access. Blogs of completed games will be unpinned, but discussion will still be open should readers wish to continue it.
    Threads will be closed when the corresponding review is posted.
    If you wish to continue <s>your adventure</s> the discussion, please do so in the corresponding thread in Latest Updates. There will be a link in the closed thread for your convenience.