If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

This or That

Comments

• bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Cute, sleeping baby (How's she going by the way?)

Minty or Lemon flavour?
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited July 2010
    (she's adapting to her new life very well, but she's still a big cry-baby. but she's only two years old, so I guess that's alright.)

Lemon flavor is the way!

Textbook or scholarly journal?
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Scholarly, usually more insightful

Raw or regular milk?
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited July 2010
    Regular please. No brucellosis for me!

Anger management classes, or immersion therapy?
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Anger Management, somthing my brother should consider.

Winter or Summer?
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited July 2010
    Summer...while you can usually keep warm easier than you can keep cool, you can't swim in the winter (very much).

Manga or Western comics?
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

edited July 2010
    Manga, easy

Comedies or Dramas
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited July 2010
    Comedies!

Pickled banana peppers or sauerkraut?
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Pickled banana peppers by far, love them on sandwiches

Coffee or Tea?
    edited July 2010
    Tea, because I don't drink coffee. Easy choice. (I like the banana peppers on sammiches, too, Confessor Rahl.)

Tivo, or some other DVR?
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Tough to say, as I prefer the internet, but i'll go with Tivo since I have the most experience with it, and it never caused me any issues

Cola or Lemon lime soda?
    edited July 2010
    Lemon Lime!!!

The Letter A or the Letter Z
    edited July 2010
    Letter Z, or "Zed", as some call it.

Water colors, or Ink?
    - Mark Twain
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Ink sine they stick to paper better.

Cancer or AIDS?
    edited July 2010
    Well, probably cancer, since a large amount of AIDS patients get it anyway, so I may as well cut to the chase.

While we're on a morbid subject, Blind or Deaf?
    edited July 2010
    Deaf, since I could still play video games.

To go from morbid to positively saccharine,

Pollyanna or Elmo?
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    La la la la, lala la la, Elmo's world!

PuffnStuff or Barney?
    edited July 2010
    PuffnStuff

Kill Barney with an iron maiden or by dripping acid down his throat... slowly
    edited July 2010
    Acid, because where am I going to get an iron maiden that's big enough to cram Barney into?

Legendre Polynomials, or Chebychev Polynomials? (Tough choice, since they're both so sexay).
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Polygon, since I have no idea what you are talking about, and am far too lazy too check it out.

Oblivion or Morrowind (In terms or world setting).
    edited July 2010
    Oblivion, I reckon.

Potential Energy, or Kinetic Energy?
    - Mark Twain
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited July 2010
    Potential energy, just 'cause.

Chicken or fish?
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

edited July 2010
    Chicken cooked, fish raw

Brown or white sugar?
    edited July 2010
    BROWN SUGER, why do you taste so good.

Star Ocean 4 or Final Fantasy 13
    edited July 2010
    FF13, 'cause I don't have an X-box.

Bar soap or body wash?
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Bar, it lasts longer and is less wasteful

Chicken or pork
    edited July 2010
    Pork, 'cause I loves me some ribs.

Ribs, or barbecue?
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Barbecue, never been much of a fan of ribs

Hot sauce or ranch?
    edited July 2010
    Oh, hot sauce. Nummy!

Venom or Carnage?
    - Mark Twain
    edited July 2010
    Carnage. I love some carnage in the morning.

Peanuts or Cashew?