If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The ACP thread

Comments

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Amazon Crap Pile
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Antipodal: Cambodia, Peru
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    edited January 2012
    Alas Cram Pimple
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited January 2012
    Adrenal Cortex Products
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
    edited January 2012
    Amazing Crust Punk
    edited February 2012
    Aguilera's Christmas Performance
    - Mark Twain
    edited February 2012
    Assassin Caper Pattie
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Authority Control Ponies
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
    edited February 2012
    Anti Clam Powder
    edited February 2012
    Available Care Planner
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    edited February 2012
    Afraid Class Plaintiff
    edited February 2012
    Aggressive Canine Protection
    - Mark Twain
    edited February 2012
    Annals Clam Pantry
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Azure Captain Planet Attacks Corporate Polluters
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
    edited February 2012
    Azazel Corrupts People As Cretins Play Assassins Creed Plentifully
    edited February 2012
    (Hyphy, you've created a monster)

Apollo Creed Punches, Adrian Cries Piteously, And Chum Paulie Applauds Classic Pugilism!
    - Mark Twain
    edited February 2012
    *cackles madly* I shall not be satisfied until my beast has grown into

A Couple Paragraphs!
    edited February 2012
    Ample Cretins Play At Crayon Pastries Asinine Creation Powered As Cats Plan Assassinations Crowned Powerful Aardvarks Come Pained
    edited February 2012
    Any Cretin Ponders A Cultured Plentiful Amount (of) Current Products
    edited February 2012
    ACP and Confessor provided a challenging, passionate, acronym creation procedure. All contestants playing are composing paragraphs and complicated phrasing arises causing provocation as creative processes are constantly pressured. (I tried to fit in Bain somehow by mentioning ponies but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe next time.)
    edited February 2012
    Always create Ponified answers, causing players awesome creative prattle.
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    *** Crack Prevention
    edited February 2012
    Asian Cuticle Pusher
    edited February 2012
    Alabama's Corn Pudding
    - Mark Twain
    edited February 2012
    Available Cow Plague
    edited February 2012
    Always Compliment People
    - Mark Twain
    edited February 2012
    Argentina's Cold Pampero
    edited February 2012
    Afraid Clam Potato
  • CottonCotton New Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Active Canine Precinct
    edited February 2012
    Afro Crayon Pop