If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RP Tavern, The Screeching Manticore

shentinoshentino MemberFull Members
edited September 2009 in Forum Games
(older thread was 2 years old)

The sun filtered through the mist shrouded pine trees, alighting on the oaken pub. It was a new day of business for The Screeching Manticore

Shentino, tired and sore hipped from his day's ride, tied his horse down at the entrance and went in to get himself a Dragonbreath brew.

Greeting the barkeep and leaving him a few golds for his trouble, he sipped his habanero spiked ale with slow relishment, his face reddening with every drop.

Comments

  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited August 2009
    Tired and footsore, Elizara walks in and sits down to get a root beer. It's been a long day. ^^ She gives the barkeep a few gold pieces (even tho the barkeep raises a eyebrow at her drink choice) and just sips at it.



    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited September 2009
    Shentino gasps quietly as he sets down the potent potable, and notices that a root beer drinker has just sat down.

    Presently, he looked at her. "Evening madam. What brings you into town?" He asked her politely, sweat still beading on his reddened brow.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited September 2009
    Elizara offers the guy a hankerchief (to wipe his brow with) and answers, "Oh, on a trip to see some relatives and stopped by to rest. I still got a ways to go." She shifts a bit on her chair.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited September 2009
    "Thank you much madam", he said as he wiped his forehead. "This stuff's potent. Ah, relatives ya say?"
Sign In or Register to comment.