If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Backlog Elimination Thread?

13»

Comments

• kazrikokazriko Member Full Members
    edited March 2013
    You guys make me feel good about my 190 game backlog. (It's probably a bit larger than that, but I haven't gone through every last binder yet.)

I already setup a goal for my backlog this year. I want to finish all of my Gamecube, GBA, and GBC games. Future plans subject to alteration on whims. :)

January: Zelda: Wind Waker (Done)
    February: Skies of Arcadia Legends (Done)
    March: Zelda: Twilight Princess (Done) Bonus: Zelda: Link to the Past, Breath of Fire 2, Advance Wars 2 (All done.)
    April: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, Final Fantasy 6
    May: Zelda: Majora's Mask, Dragon Quest 2
    June: Dragon Quest 3
    July: Super Dodgeball

Because I finished a bunch of GBA games in March, I don't really have enough to last until the end of the year, so I might start mixing in Wii games to prepare for my 2014 goal, finishing all my Wii games so I can get rid of the darn thing.

August: Xenoblade
    September: Arc Rise Fantasia
    October: The Last Story
    November: Super Paper Mario
    December: Shiren the Wanderer

http://www.backloggery.com/kazriko
  • kazrikokazriko Member Full Members
    edited December 2013
    I didn't finish any Wii games this year, and I've gotten rid of my Wii entirely now, and won't play them until I replace it with a Wii U... Also, my 5 year old broke my 3DS by jamming a cart in upside down, so no 3DS or DS games until I spend the money to get that darn thing fixed.

New goals for 2014:

Finish 12 games from systems from the PS2 generation and back. In particular, I have 5 unfinished PS1 games, 29 unfinished PS2 games, 1 unfinished NES, 2 unfinished SNES, and 1 unfinished GBA game (that I bought after finishing all my prior GBA games, heh.) I should probably shoot for finishing all my PS1 games, and at least 6 of my PS2 games. Maybe even try for 12 PS2 games.

This shouldn't be too hard, since I finished 69 games this year. (Hopefully I'll get #70 down as well tomorrow.)