If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Shiniest Say Anything Thread

Comments

• shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Not so much a n00b as an ancient cave-man that Paws resurrected in the space age smile.gif. Since my account is still brand new (tyvm ikonborks...) you're not too far off.

I move we go back to the days where post counts were invisible. That was quite fun.

• Happy HoboHappy Hobo Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    I've been warned for something! Not sure what, so you guys should be on guard.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Twas merely for being.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
    edited December 2009
    Actually to be honest it could be a glitch of some sort.

Let's just say I don't call the software IkonBorks for nothing.
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited December 2009
    A lot of old people coming out of nowhere...And all with 3000+ posts, too.

And then you have N00bs like Shentino who joined just a few months ago and already have more posts then me...Seriously, how do you manage to post that much, guys?
    I work really early in the morning, so I get up around half an hour before I go to work and browse the forums. I usually post on my breaks too after e-mail, and a few random times throughout the day. It adds up if you are a creature of habit like myself biggrin.gif
    I do that early riser thing too. I'd guess more than half my posts come from playing Word Association while I'm getting ready for work.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2009
    Hyphy...I know I'm a few days late but that story was <span style="text-decoration:underline">SERIOUSLY FREAKING EPIC</span>.

Now I go back to visiting friends I haven't seen in a year /flee
    edited December 2009
    *bows* blush.gif
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited December 2009
    I post like I date my wemenz. A smack to the face and a punch to the gut makes happy time fun!
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    I post like I date my wemenz. A smack to the face and a punch to the gut makes happy time fun!
    But... but you don't do that to me! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • JeffreyJeffrey Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Probably because he knows you'd like it.
    [url=\"http://evilpandapirate.tumblr.com/\"]Tumblr[/url] | [url=\"http://twitter.com/EvilPandaPirate\"]Twitter[/url]
    \"FFXII doesn't really have a story to tell, and so it doesn't. FFXIII doesn't really have a story to tell, but has hours of cutscenes anyway.\" -SiliconNooB
    edited December 2009
    I wonder if adiemus or domino are around anywhere. This is starting to look like a reunion.

Update on my christmas dinner:

Well my parents changed their mind again cuz Garibaldi's stopped on their mexican AYCE, so we went to a chinese one instead.

They're still treating me to olive garden on my bday so I'm still happy...but now I gotta weight...

edited December 2009
    Lol this is in my history so I may as well post here now!

But now i'm restricted so I don't want to break anymore rules saying just about anything in the say anything tread, which as I recall was created by some permanent newbie who said just about the dumbest stuff. But none of that was about booze or drugs or any of the anythings I might end up saying under the influence of booze or drugs.

Anyway, hi, I'm Hobo. I used to post here, most of the people I knew here got banned. Not davis though!
  • DavisDavis 2 Human 2 Furious Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Hey, look who's back. Did you happen to catch that The Prisoner remake on AMC Davis?
    Nah. In fact I completely forgot about it. Haven't been watching much TV lately TBH.
    Quote: wrote:
    Seriously, how do you manage to post that much, guys?

A full night's sleep every night. A breakfast of lean protein in the morning and the love of Christ.
  • OyashiroOyashiro NEEDS MOAR UNDERBOOB! Full Members
    edited December 2009
    I sold my soul to the devil for my post count. Looking back at it now... So worth it!
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe
  • StormofSwordsStormofSwords Crazed Bullet Miser Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Yes yes, worth it, of course. But why the Devil? Why not Paws? She could give you a better deal, I bet. 'Course, she's also far more ruthless...
    Madness is a complete statement. Saying more would be pointless.
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2009
    I heard my name called and came to see what's going on.
    Sup.

Also, since I expect to be home very late tonight and won't be at a computer at all tomorrow, happy holiday of choice to everyone inlove.gif
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Hyphy your story was awesome! When I got to the end and read it was the midget cop I burst out laughing! biggrin.gif Happy holidays to everyone and happy new year! ^_^
  • The DoomhammerThe Doomhammer Prod with the Prod Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Posting on an iPod is hard

also holy crap it's davis!

Merry Christmas all
    edited December 2009
    Like am I allowed to talk about how I just dropped some Cid (like from final fantasy), and drank some Guinness' and cured some glaucoma, and relieved some anxiety via the nose? If not I'll just say Merry XMAS instead!
    edited December 2009
    *looks up*

That's odd, because it doesn't look like you are restricted...

...something funny's going on here.

Who's tinkering with the boards? Fess up! biggrin.gif

• OyashiroOyashiro NEEDS MOAR UNDERBOOB! Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Merry Christmas everyone! blush.gif
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe
    edited December 2009
    Boo. I still gotta wait about 3 hours tounge2.gif

Plus I'm not getting to open squat until 8:00 am on top of that so I have 11 hours to wait until presents.

• MangaMaster19MangaMaster19 Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Tis the season to be grumpy~ fa, la, la, la-...oops, wrong jingle >_>
    (Most Anticipated Titles Of May: <span style=\'color:red\'>ModNation Racers, Lost Planet 2</span>)
    [url=\"http://backloggery.com/manga_master\"]sig.gif[/url]
    [url=\"http://www.userbars.com\"]aw476w.png[/url]
    [url=\"http://www.userbars.com\"]sxc2o5.png[/url]
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited December 2009
    *wack**wack**wack**wack*

.......DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!......
    edited December 2009
    Well the weather outside is frightful,
    But the fire is so delightful,
    And since we've no place to go,
    Kurtis Blow! Kurtis Blow! Kurtis Blow!

Have fun, stay safe, and remember to pace yourselves because tonight we have the Feats of Strength. FESTIVUS ISN'T OVER UNTIL YOU CAN PIN ME!
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited December 2009
    *crashes the new say anything thread*

wheeee! o.o
    edited December 2009
    Frohe Weinachten!
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Kitten is 1337!

Also 3 types of meet equals heaven! Especially when one type is Gottaletti!
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited December 2009
    Kitten is 1337!

Also 3 types of meet equals heaven! Especially when one type is Gottaletti!
    Three tipes uv meet?!

Ughhh... not Gottaletti too! mad.gif
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • kittenofthepackkittenofthepack It bes a cat hat! Full Members
    edited December 2009
    I bes made of awsome. lolz o.o Yay!

Merry Christmas you bunch of goofballs. *sends lots of snow your way*