If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

PC Game Pad

flamethrowerflamethrower MemberFull Members
edited July 2010 in General Help & Advice
I was thinking about getting a PC game pad.
I use Logitech Dual Action now. It does the job but I want a better one.
I don't like the Logitech software. It's difficult to set up. Wireless would be a nice to have.

What is your favorite PC game pad? Or the one you use now, if you don't have a favorite.

Comments

• FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Xbox 360 controller. Best ever.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Xbox 360 controller. Best ever.
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited April 2010
    Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2. Works great. Only complaint is that it doesn't have a rechargeable battery pack.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • KiroLMKiroLM New Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    I have the Logitech Cordless Rumble 2 as well, and I've never had a problem with it. Lots of programmable buttons (Including a "Select" and "Start" button that are excellent for emulation), wireless is flawless, lives fairly long on the battery life, and is comfortable as all hell.
This discussion has been closed.