If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Red Letter Media vs. Star Wars

JormungandJormungand MemberFull Members
edited May 2010 in Entertainment
Normally I don't discuss film, but I found this video so hilarious and painfully truthful that I had to share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....d#!

If you're not going to watch the whole thing, the best part is 5:50 to about 7:00. The inter-cuts with Yoda had me seriously LOLing.

Comments

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited May 2010
    Hilarious. I watched the whole thing. WTF with the post 7:30 mark?!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • JormungandJormungand Member Full Members
    edited May 2010
    WTF with the post 7:30 mark?!
    Haha, seriously. The guy who narrates these has woven this fictitious serial-killer persona into his reviews. I think the only real purpose it serves is to set up some of the cracks he takes at the movies he reviews.
  • CronoCrono Member Full Members
    edited May 2010
    All 9 parts of this and the Episode I are worth a full watch. I love this guy.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited May 2010
    All 9 parts of this and the Episode I are worth a full watch. I love this guy.
    Starting them as we speak!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."