If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Last person to post here, wins

Comments

• erickerick Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    ME! Whats the prize?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    erick wrote: »
    ME! Whats the prize?

Read the rules yo!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Gawd...pedobear?

Instant disqualification, yo.

Oh, and I also got the last post so nya!
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited August 2010
    Strawberry look on, puzzled as to what Shentino, Rahl, and Erick are all discussing. She notices that this is a golden opprotunity, so first she releases her Lucario, Serene. Then the two of them sneak up behind them, and slam their head together, knocking all three of them out cold. She then takes the post out Shentino's hand, and whisltes while walking away, Serene looking back to make sure none of them wake up suddenly.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

edited August 2010
    Shentino, still distracted, sees Lucario and gives the pokemon a BIIIIIG hug, and a kiss if it's a female. Then he gets knocked out.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Tired of all the fighting, Nim waits for everyone to fall asleep. calmly he picks up the post and walks away. The Moogle is victorious once again.

2543.Pimpin_5F00_Moogle_5F00_by_5F00_ccWildcard.jpg
  • bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited October 2010
    Or so he thought, for Bain was only biding his time, awaiting a surprise victory from the shadows. The shadows were always Bain's friend, like Emoness and glitter, and he knew he would win in the end.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
    edited October 2010
    While bain thought he was biding his time, Rahl, having been immune to the sleep effects, approaches bain from behind, hidden in his own loyal shadows, and wraps him in duct tape from head to toe. He then stalks up behind Nim, and pulls out his trusty paralysis dart gun and shoots him in the back of the neck. Nim collapses, Rahl picks up the post and saunters off.
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."
    edited October 2010
    Unbeknownst to everyone, Strawberry was hiding away in tree, biding her time. Seeing another opprotunity present itself, she asks her Latios, Hibiki, to cloak itself and snatch the post from Rahl. Invisible, the bird-dragon hits Rahl with a Psychic, which knocks him down and the post out of his hand. All Rahl sees is the post lifting into the air and fly far away.
    Bravely second...

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited October 2010
    Recovering from the temporary paralysis, Nim chases after Rahl. But Rahl no longer has the post. Nim hesitates, but he finds no other way: He starts to interrogate his victim. After many hours of torture Nim gets the real answer. Desperate to get the post from Strawberry, Nim swallows his pride and does what only a desperate moogle would do: He bites her leg. The post falls out of her hand, Nim picks it up and walks away singing on his special moogle song, the song he tortured Rahl with.
    edited October 2010
    Despite his inability to get Nims song out of his head, after several minutes of concentration, he changes the song by mixing the essence of Hansen and Rick Ashly, creating a song capable of inflicting permanent insanity. He catches up to Nim, sings the song, and in a haze of tears and between bouts of sucking his own foot and blabbering, he drops the post. Rahl picks it up, smirks, and steps through his gateway to Hell.
    edited October 2010
    While Shentino, incensed that someone dared to spell Rick Astley's name wrong, confiscates the post, but boots Rahl to hell anyway.

He clings to his post, holding it in his widdle paws and gnawing on it like a cookie.
    edited November 2010
    Though she isn't certain if Hell and Hades are the same place, she is glad not to have to go there to recover the post. Though she wasn't certain how he would react, Strawberry sends her pet ferret Joppie to run up to Shentino. The ferret catches his attention, and as Joppie piled on the cute, Shentino's attention is completely focused on the weasel. As he picks up the ferret, Strawberry stealthily sneaks up behind Shentino and beans him in the head with a handy baseball bat. Unconciousness, Shentino drops the post, which Strawberry picks up, taking her ferret and walking off.
    Bravely second...

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Nim hates bad girls, so he finds only one solution: spanking. Nim grabs Strawberry and does the unthinkable... Several hours later Strawberry can be seen standing (she cannot sit) in a bar drinking to ease the pain. In the meantime, Nim proudly shows off the post to all of his moogle friends. Kupo!
    edited November 2010
    Quickly downing her drink, having gotten over the shock of allowing herself to be spanked by such a small beast, Strawberry literally summons divine retribution upon Nim. Playing the Azure flute, the Alpha Pok
    Bravely second...

edited November 2010
    bain just shakes his head at all the fighting. Such childish natures the both of them. but what could he expect, from children.

Sighing he watched on, knowing that no matter what any of them did, he would be the last one to post forever more.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    edited November 2010
    Unfortunately due to the activities at the Large Hadron Collider, reality itself was broken and whatever defective means bain had taken to prevent another post, however badly they would actually have worked, never in fact happened, leaving Shentino to collect it.

He took it and for good measure encased it in ice, and then took it too his castle.
  • John StocktonJohn Stockton New Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I guess this game will never gonna end if the moderator will not take an action against this thread... :P
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2011
    feeling discriminated, Nim takes this to court and sues everyone! The Judge?

gabranth-artwork1.jpg

Verdict? Everyone is found guilty and Nim gets to keep the post. On his way out, he slaps bain_nick in the face.
  • SorenSoren ..not a pony.. Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Except that he got tripped.. on the way out... should have watched where he was going. As he goes sprawling his sword is yanked up... and he is clocked in the head with the hilt. Oopsy?
    Driving FB bonkers for years. Paw's Wife.
    edited February 2011
    Since Soren forgot to take the post after Nim was knocked out, Rahl casually plucks the post from his unconscious hands and strolls along.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited March 2011
    Nim meets Rahl and tries to bargain with him. "I'll give you the ONE Ring if you give me the post." Unable to resist, Rahl agrees because he is greedy and wants to conquer the world. Nim walks away happily with post in hand. Ofcourse, Rahl tries the ring on and nothing happens. He throws away the ring in anger and starts chasing Nim. As he's running away from Rahl, Nim sees bain_nick and smacks him on the head.
    edited March 2011
    Spyro, not happy with Nim's cheating by powergaming Rahl into accepting the ring, promptly shows Nim a yellow card. He takes the post and kicks it from the corner, putting it back into play.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited March 2011
    ...While maryadavies, still in summoner guise, sends carbuncle to catch the post and bring it back. Gotcha!
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
    edited March 2011
    Bain yawns a little, stretches a bit more, then ensures that Mary Alice does not get the win.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Nim enters the thread, looks at bain_nick, and then pokes him in the eyes. Nim takes the post, still looking at bain_nick and says: You can't see me. Nim then goes home to drink a cup of tea with lots of sugar and milk. He also eats a couple of Kupo nuts.
    edited May 2011
    Little did Nim know that Strawberry had put a knock-out drug in the milk he poured into the tea. He will be out like a light for hours. She takes the post, but ever being the cautious one, lets her Gardevoir out of her ball, and has her teleport Strawberry far away.
    Bravely second...

edited May 2011
    [Technically, bain won due to the month limit and such :D]

Little did Strawberry know, that her Gardevoir had teleported her right into Bain_nick's trap. There she was captured, and her pokemone removed from her so that she would have no chance for escape. For bain_nick was a crafty man, who knew that many would covet his last post poosition, and if he were to take them out, one by one, he would surely win. So, he begun to lay traps, as if it were some sort of dungeon master game, and all the long he sat on his wooden throne, cackling evilly.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Nim teleports back in time, grabs the post and then returns to present day. Wich means:
    [Technically, Nim won due to the month limit and such :D]

Little did Strawberry know, that her Gardevoir had teleported her right into Nim's trap. There she was captured, and her pokemone removed from her so that she would have no chance for escape. For Nim was a crafty man, who knew that many would covet his last post poosition, and if he were to take them out, one by one, he would surely win. So, he begun to lay traps, as if it were some sort of dungeon master game, and all the long he sat on his wooden throne, cackling evilly.

2543.Pimpin_5F00_Moogle_5F00_by_5F00_ccWildcard.jpg
    edited May 2011
    Spyro, wondering what the month limit is all about, takes the post.