If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Last person to post here, wins

13»

Comments

• bain_nickbain_nick Be Water my friend Full Members
    edited May 2011
    Nick would stab Nim multiple times, for noone likes a man who can not come of with their own posts. But that would not be enough for this man of humbles beginnings. His bloodlust growing, he pounces on the purple dragon, his knife plunging into shen's thick skin again and again... It was bloody work, but someone had to do it, if they wanted to claim the win.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/track/be-water-my-friend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited June 2011
    While bain_nick is occupied with is killing of the poor dragon, my dog, Chaman grab the postStick and run with it. Yeah he run very fast!! What that the stick we need to have to win no?
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Nim looks at Ombres, charges at him and connects a drop kick to his face. Nim then grabs Ombres by the hair and continues to punish him with several flying knees to the face. Rounding off the beating by doing a roundhouse kick connecting it to Ombres' jaw. Nim takes the post and walks away, kicking Ombres' dog Shaman on his way home.
  • moroii1moroii1 Awww... how cute! Full Members
    edited June 2011
    moroii1 waits for Nim to arrive and tackles him then beats him with a tree branch. moroii1 then takes the post and leaves.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited June 2011
    Nim is so angry he goes berserk. Moogles getting angry is a very bad thing.

tumblr_l2nbuoV3uw1qbd84ho1_500.jpg
  • moroii1moroii1 Awww... how cute! Full Members
    edited July 2011
    moroii1 throws the post at Nim. It bounces off his head and back to moroii1's hands.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited July 2011
    Nim has had enough of moroii1, and the best wya to get rid of him is to eat him. So Nim tells moroii1 to come over for dinner...

*a few hours later*

Nim has eaten so much he needs to take a nap. He puts the post under his pillow and goes to sleep, dreaming of the wonderful morii1 steak he had for dinner.
  • Neosonic97Neosonic97 New Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Neosonic97 wants the glory, so he has to get rid of Nim Somehow, so he sneaks up behind him and Torches him with Flare. Then he Cleaves him in Two using Ultima Weapon and Blows him up with Holy.

"Sorry, but this time i'm gonna win!" he declares with pride, as he steals the post.
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited August 2015
    unfortunately was in the middle of a baptism with Prego. The dragon, angrily throwing the colandar from his head to the ground, charges after neosonic97 and tackles him. Taking the last post in his hands, he returns it and sprinkles it over a new convert to Pastafarianism.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    haha. Screwup? But anyway..

*sends Garuda-Egi after Shentino* I win for now.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    ACP simply walks in and assumes the throne.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    *freshly released from being trapped in the belly of a wolf and covered in dung, walks to the throne, tips it over, and dunks All Chocolate Pickles into a pool of strawberry ice cream. Then takes the post and signs it.*
  • daveyddaveyd Turn-based lifeform PAFull Members
    *DaveyD sneaks in while Shentino is passed out in a pool of melted ice cream.. Then he casts a powerful curse which will cause the next person to post in this thread a tragic, yet hilarious death in the near future.
    Currently playing (on PC): Hard West, Eisenwald: Blood of November, Dungeon Rats, Wasteland 2, Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Full Members
    A strange contest indeed. A possible winning strategy would be to get oneself banned (and the thread locked), or to make a deal with mods and share the cookies =)
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    Well because of the curse of daveyd, I found JamesGoblin death and just pick up the post and do a victory pose over is dead body
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • ACPACP A Crustacean in a Pot Full Members
    ACP uses a curare-laden blow dart for the win.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
    - Mark Twain