If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atlus Extends Online Support for Demon's Souls to 2011

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited July 2010 in Latest Updates
RPGamer's RPG of the Year for 2009 is extending its online support until 2011. With its punishing difficulty, you too can fall off balconies repeatedly as skeletons chase you. Sounds like a Game of the Year to me

Story.

Comments

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Just another year? Aww...I found a copy being sold for only $30. I don't have a PS3, but I'm hoping the PS4 will play PS3 games and Demon's Souls is getting harder and harder to find. I can only find it in stores that really aren't known for selling video games these days.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2010
    TG Barighm said:
    Just another year? Aww...I found a copy being sold for only $30. I don't have a PS3, but I'm hoping the PS4 will play PS3 games and Demon's Souls is getting harder and harder to find. I can only find it in stores that really aren't known for selling video games these days.

At least another year. They said they'll support it at least til March 2011. If the servers remain popular, they'll extend it. My real question is, are they going to patch the game to allow for private servers when they do finally go down?
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    I sold my D.S. game last year.