If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar Goes Gold

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited July 2010 in Latest Updates
Expand your virtual hayseed's skillset with Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, where you not only have to grow crops, but sell them at the market. Hopefully rainy days won't be as disasterous as they used to be in Lemonade Stand...

[Story]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Interesting concept, I'm curious to see what they do with this one. I wonder if there are elements of tactical combat as well with the 3x3 grid.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2010
    scorpio said:
    Interesting concept, I'm curious to see what they do with this one. I wonder if there are elements of tactical combat as well with the 3x3 grid.

Err, I suspect this is in the wrong thread, although I do wish that Harvest Moon villagers could take up pitchforks and chase off the occasional Frenkenstein's Monster.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance