If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Aburazemi - Japandemonium for July 30th, 2010

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited August 2010 in Latest Updates
chirp, chirp, chirp, BREEEEEEEE!

It's time to get away from the noise and curl up with a nice column

edit: Also, post one thousand, one hundred eleven!

Comments

• JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited July 2010
    Cicadas do not live near me. After the auditory representation, I don't miss them either.
    I wonder why Sandy became Stella for the English-speakers. She doesn't really look like someone Marlon Brando would be shouting for, not to me.
    I remain resolutely opposed to buying a new phone just for games. My current one serves my needs just fine, and controlling even a (turn based or ATB?) Final Fantasy on it would be a mammoth pain.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2010
    What, they changed her name? Why? O_O (didn't know that....)

Also, 100% turn-based, FF4-style ATB, by all appearances.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for another great column :P
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    Check this out. If you want to have real fun, leave the looping chirping sound playing in your office and watch people's reactions when they sit down. Good times.
  • silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited August 2010
    JuMeSyn said:
    I wonder why Sandy became Stella for the English-speakers. She doesn't really look like someone Marlon Brando would be shouting for, not to me.
    I assumed it was another one of the game's puns, as Stella is Latin for star (or similarly sounds like Stellar) and she drives the starflight express.