If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Lionhead is Eggstatic About Fable III Opening Cinematic

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited August 2010 in Latest Updates
Come on, don't be chicken. Peck the link and find out if the Fable III opening cinematic is something to crow about.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    That's the kind of goofiness I've come to expect from Fable :D Can't wait for this.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited August 2010
    I'm in the same boat, enjoyed both Fable games and I have no doubt I'll enjoy the third installment.
  • demonsoulsmasterdemonsoulsmaster Banned Banned Users
    edited August 2010
    Looked to me kind of like a rip-off from the kitchen scene with Sebastian on "The Little Mermaid."
    FFXIII doesn\'t have deep mechanics (the lauded \"Paradigm Shift\" is just a set of six different Gambits that you can\'t alter), and the \"story\" degenerates into two trainwrecks piled on top of each other.
    -Jeffrey
  • ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    edited August 2010
    :omg: I highly disapprove of what happened to this poor chicken. :omg:

Now I know why I don't like the Fable games much! :angry:
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    As much as I want to not get insanely interested in Fable III, things like this leave me annoyed it's not October.

A grand effort chicken, I salute you.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    I am definitely not in the insanely interested camp, but i'll give it a shot, I like the new look for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • L337_L355L337_L355 Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    I feel bad for the chicken, l'l dude tried so hard.

I've yet to play a Fable game, may give this one a try at some point.