If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Valkyria Chronicles II Demo Available on PSN Today

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited August 2010 in Latest Updates
We're only a few short weeks away from Valkryia Chronicles II's release date. If you are an impatient person, a demo will be available on PlayStation Network today to help make the wait a little shorter.

Valkyria Chronicles II Demo Available on PSN Today

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    Must get. I really do want to give this a try since I couldn't play the first.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    Paws said:
    Must get. I really do want to give this a try since I couldn't play the first.

Give it a try! If its as good as the first one, I think you'll love it.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    Didn't see the demo on the Europe store when I checked last night :( (Thinking about it, will probably be on there Friday considering that's our new game release day rather than Tuesday)

I do have other full games to complete so probably just as well and it's going to be purchased no matter what even if I don't play the demo. I couldn't play the first either but watching a playthrough I imagine I would've loved it.
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    Severin Mira said:
    Didn't see the demo on the Europe store when I checked last night :( (Thinking about it, will probably be on there Friday considering that's our new game release day rather than Tuesday)

I do have other full games to complete so probably just as well and it's going to be purchased no matter what even if I don't play the demo. I couldn't play the first either but watching a playthrough I imagine I would've loved it.

There's a Japanese demo available here.

Its a non-PSN demo so you can just copy it onto your PSP.