If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kankou suru - Japandemonium for August 20th, 2010

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited August 2010 in Latest Updates
Better late than never, right? It's time for a column!

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs A Familiar Teacher Administrators
    edited August 2010
    I've enjoyed every Imageepoch game I've played so far but. . . I'll be skipping Criminal Girls, I think. I don't have a PSP, anyway.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • demonsoulsmasterdemonsoulsmaster Banned Banned Users
    edited August 2010
    I just wanted to say that I'm not surprised about Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki sucking it up on the list and dropping off like that. That game is terrible. It was an expensive import for those poor people I know who bought it and I must say that I've never played a fighting game as stiff as that since about ten years ago. All the flashy attacks and crap don't help it either. Falcom should have taken a lesson from SNK with King of Fighters or Arc System Works with BlazBlue because those games rock and are super fluid in their animation and controls.
    FFXIII doesn\'t have deep mechanics (the lauded \"Paradigm Shift\" is just a set of six different Gambits that you can\'t alter), and the \"story\" degenerates into two trainwrecks piled on top of each other.
    -Jeffrey
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Your column isn't late. It came out at 20:22 on Friday according to the site front page. The RPGamer server is on the west cost of the United States, a difference of -16 hours from Tokyo. So even if you post it at 15:59 Saturday in Japan, it's not late. Does that make any sense?
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2010
    Yup, but that doesn't change the fact that it felt late to ME :p

I had to do a super-fast upload and proof process Saturday morning before I had to be at work, just to get this up "almost on time."
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Another great column.
    Criminal Girls looks...criminal.
    However, I would probably play it if it came stateside.