If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Travel With the Caravan in Diablo III

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2010 in Latest Updates
The roads of Sanctuary get a little less lonely in Diablo III. Now if only something could be done about those invading hordes of evil monstrosities...

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    I want this game more than ever now.
  • scorpioscorpio Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    *cries* when is this coming out... I have been wanting it forever....
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Despite my initial hesitation... wow this looks beautiful... I can't wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited August 2010
    It's definitely my most wanted game of 20XX.
  • RazaRaza Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    That's cool, but i wonder if they can die since they are following you around, like the "helpers" in II. I dread needing a better CPU probably to play this whenever it comes out as my PC barely plays SCII, though.
    A critic is someone who stands on the mountaintop high above to watch a battle, and then comes down to shoot the survivors.
    -Hemingway
  • reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    watcher said:
    It's definitely my most wanted game of 20XX.

Heh... nice Mega Man reference... but seriously, when the heck are they going to finish it?
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    reionpremente said:
    Heh... nice Mega Man reference... but seriously, when the heck are they going to finish it?

Its Blizzard... enough said!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Raza said:
    That's cool, but i wonder if they can die since they are following you around, like the "helpers" in II.
    They're not mercenaries/hirelings that follow you into battle. They just follow you from town to town, like Cain did in D2.