If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Surge in Pokemon Black & White Pre-orders

OwlOwl New MemberFull Members
edited August 2010 in Latest Updates
Astounding news understatement news flash of the day: Pokemon is popular in Japan.
Also David Hasselhoff is huge in Germany. Who knew?

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2010/082410c.html

Comments

• ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Boy, this title nearly had me have a double take, since I saw "Surge in Pokemon Black and White." My thought, "Lt. Surge is confirmed for the game?!"
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited August 2010
    Very shocking indeed. :P
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    This blurb deserved an article?

Well anyway, that is totally unsurprising. I have decided that Pokemon is immortal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • GigaGaiaGigaGaia New Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    Who knew Pokemon Black and White would be so popular? Hum, how about everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scorpioscorpio Member Full Members
    edited August 2010
    This is a no-brainer, I'm not surprised at all... if it's insanely popular here with teenagers.... I can only imagine the lovefest it gets in Japan.