If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Cladun: This Is An RPG Receives Release Date

QuinQuin これはメタですRPGamer Staff
edited September 2010 in Latest Updates
This article has helped in the creation of one of Cladun's random dungeons. Look within if you want to see what 8-bit fun Cladun has to offer later this month.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    Hooray! Really looking forward to this and ZHP.
  • Gideon ZhiGideon Zhi Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    The main character is whoever you want it to be, as represented in 8-bit sprite style, be it Flonne, a Prinny or Christopher Walken. The player also has complete freedom when it comes to creating an archnemesis, who will scale with your abilities as your character progress through the game.
    Good lord. Can you see it? Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus! Ninja vs Pirate! Anyone vs Zombie Tom Cruise! Anyone vs regular Tom Cruise!
  • Zeboyd GamesZeboyd Games Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    Any news on pricing?
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.
  • 7thCircle7thCircle RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2010
    Maybe I should ask a PR peep what's up before posting in a public place, but I'm playing this game now for the RPGamer review and the dungeons aren't random. The main quest dungeons are all preset, or at least if they are generated randomly they don't change when you revisit them, which I highly doubt is the case here. There is an optional 99 floor dungeon that's randomly generated each time you enter it, though. So in that sense, the stages are more Lufia 2 or Disgaea in that the main quest levels are set and you jump into a huge optional dungeon to get your random on.

~Edited to correct something really stupid before anyone noticed :)
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • MaddocMaddoc Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    Can not wait for this game.

I already anticipate spending almost as much time crafting sprites as actually playing the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    I think I'll be getting this. I'm more looking forward to ZHP though.