If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Knights in the Nightmare PSP Delayed, Free Yggdra Union Offered

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited September 2010 in Latest Updates
Atlus channels that boyfriend who shows up with a dozen roses and a box of expensive chocolates to apologise for a slight that you forgot about days ago. You're certainly not about to complain, are you?

[Story]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2010
    And let us not forget that we spoke about both games in detail in RPGBacktrack #23 :)
  • The SpartanThe Spartan New Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    That's a nice incentive bonus just for buying the game. Well done, Atlus. I will get.
    o.v.g
    edited September 2010
    If I didn't already have KitN on the DS and YU on PSP UMD....
  • solosolo Dilettante Gamer Full Members
    edited September 2010
    jcservant said:
    If I didn't already have KitN on the DS and YU on PSP UMD....

I, on the other hand, own neither and was considering buying both. Atlus has thus steered me away from the trading / used market.
    edited September 2010
    solo said:
    I, on the other hand, own neither and was considering buying both. Atlus has thus steered me away from the trading / used market.
    That's a very good point. In fact, now that I think about it...I buy a much higher percentage of Atlus games new than I do any other. I think that's because they do such a great job marketing, and game add ins like this. Go Atlus!
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    I don't think i've ever purchased a used Atlus game. Never thought about it but yeah. Weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    I usually buy Atlus games new because I'm afraid they'll won't be available if I don't get them right away, especially in this backwater town of Winnipeg, Manitoba. I've heard they purposely make small runs in order to sell out with every release.