If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Demon's Souls is Officially Great

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2010 in Latest Updates
The eyes of the gaming world may be on Tokyo right now, but some good news comes from sources closer to home. Great things can happen to great games.

Comments

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    I really bet they were not expecting all the acclaim this title got. Its great to see Atlus scoring such a win!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • CofLSilkCofLSilk RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2010
    This is definitely a great buy for anyone who doesn't throw their controller at the wall at the slightest bit of frustration.
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2010
    If nothing else, this is a great chance for me to get the game.
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited September 2010
    It has actually dropped to $20 on several occasions, including just a day or two ago on Amazon. So I wouldn't be in a big rush to get it at $30.
  • solosolo Dilettante Gamer Full Members
    edited September 2010
    I hope this means that Atlus will extend online support past what I believe is their last stated date of March 2011. I'm very pleased with the game, though I've set it aside for now.
  • MaddocMaddoc Member Full Members
    edited September 2010
    Demon's Souls being great isn't news, it's a well known fact.

Wonder if this means they'll be keeping the servers up for awhile longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2010
    solo said:
    I hope this means that Atlus will extend online support past what I believe is their last stated date of March 2011. I'm very pleased with the game, though I've set it aside for now.

I would imagine this means they'll be extending it longer since the game is obviously still selling, but official confirmation would be nice!