If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Cheap games and whatnot

1202122232426»

Comments

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    On 11Dec Microsoft physical store will have $180 Xbox One console, the super-ultra-base model, while supplies last.
    This is around 20% lower than I have ever seen an Xbox One before; it seems like a really good deal.
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    JCServant wrote: »
    So many winter sales...so little me :(

Oh! How I can relate...
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    Lost Odyssey is free for Xbox 360 and Xbox One (though backwards compatibility) through the end of this year.

US store link.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups | Nintendo World Report news editor
  • redwing42redwing42 Classic Console Junkie Full Members
    Thanks for the heads up. I've got it on disc, but it is way more convenient to get a digital copy as well.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Mass Effect 2 is currently free on Origins for those interested
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Was looking up stuff on www.d20pfsrd.com and noticed the PSA at the top that said they were having a sale on Pathfinder PDFs. As in, 60 books of material for $30. Thought I'd leave that here for anyone who's interested.
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited February 20
    I should of said this sooner.

Square is having a anniversary sale for FF games and merch. MUST-NOT-BUY-THE-FAT-CAT!

NA store page, All games 50% off on steam!

Anyway picked up Lightening Returns and FF6, and on the Square Store page; they have a really good deal on World of Final Fantasy.

And for the EU folks, here's the EU store page, they're having the same sale: Final Fantasy 30th anniversary sale, EU edition. They are not having the merch, like the fat cat, that the NA page has on sale however.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • OmbresOmbres Games horder Full Members
    edited July 15
    Steam and GoG is giving the game Joten this week end
    Always enjoy all the experience in life, you might gain a level or two.
    sig.gif
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Star Craft II Wings of Liberty is now Free to Play, and limited time Heart of the Swarm is also free.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool