If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Combined Versus/Agito tralier online.

NimNim _Full Members
edited October 2010 in Square Enix
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-10-final-fantasy/705844

Gametrailers has the trailer from TGS up on their site.

Agito reminds me of a combination of games from the series(FFVI,FFVII,FFVIII,FFXII). I think it looks amazing from what I have seen and I can't wait to get my dirty hands on that UMD. This was always my most wanted game in the series and I might actually get an even better game than I hoped for.

Can't say much regarding the Versus trailer. Not very much going on, but it does look large in scale and the city with the Behemoth fight could be interesting. I'll keep my fingers crossed. If this game can't deliver I am thinking that Sqaure Enix should make FFXV for portables.

Comments

• ZbornakZbornak Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    Agito reminds me of Crisis Core, while Versus XIII is giving off a Nier vibe. Hopefully, the games will turn out as well as those did.
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited October 2010
    nim22ama wrote: »
    Can't say much regarding the Versus trailer. Not very much going on, but it does look large in scale and the city with the Behemoth fight could be interesting. I'll keep my fingers crossed. If this game can't deliver I am thinking that Sqaure Enix should make FFXV for portables.

The blood sprays seemed superfluous to me. Like they seemed really out of place. Agito looks promising though.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    shoptroll wrote: »
    The blood sprays seemed superfluous to me. Like they seemed really out of place. Agito looks promising though.

Now I know you weren't actually saying this, but the blood sprays should not have much of an effect on whether or not the game looks promising right?

I agree, they are a little goofy. Both games look like a step in the right direction based on the snippets, but Agito looks so awesome!
    "Back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's hilarious in modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of a FF7 remake."