If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Vote for a New Megaman Legends Character

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited October 2010 in Latest Updates
Elections are afoot in the world of Capcom. Rock the Vote! Wait, this isn't Japan... Mega the Vote!

• ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    edited October 2010
    I remember this seeing this the other day. If I didnt have to sign up, Id probably vote for number 7, as she looks the most interesting of the bunch, especially with that hood. I'm also a big fan of the Megaman Zero series, so number 8 looks appealing to me, but just doesn't seem like she would fit in with the Legends universe.

I also kind of like 5, but she looks suspiciously similar to Thunderhawk from Street Fighter, which kinda lost my interest there.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach
  • watcherwatcher Veteran RPGamer Full Members
    edited October 2010
    Bah, sign-up trap. NOT WORTH IT CAPCOM.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    watcher said:
    Bah, sign-up trap. NOT WORTH IT CAPCOM.

Bioware does this like no one else! So does EA as a rule.

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2010
    What, you guys don't have trashmail accounts?
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • RazaRaza Member Full Members
    edited October 2010

I like that one. Mega Man could use some diversity. African-American (err...Japanese?) anime girls are cute. See--Cheiron.
    A critic is someone who stands on the mountaintop high above to watch a battle, and then comes down to shoot the survivors.
  • Sui-kunSui-kun Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    I like the one wearing Native-American clothing.
  • TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2010
    I've seen people bring it up a lot, but I'm not sure diversity is really a good argument for this particular competition. Unless Sera and Yuna just disappear without explanation, there should still be two very important dark-skinned girls in the world of Megaman Legends.

Anyways, my vote was for Suetsugu's entry: turquoise "Howdy" girl. A few other designs were quite good, but I liked hers the best. I'm happy to see that she is winning right now (though there is no way to predict the tastes of the Japanese public, which worries me).
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    Hey... I can finally use the account I made to complain/get Capcom to send me a replacement cover the Wii Okami fiasco.