If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Gameplay Details for Ni No Kuni

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited October 2010 in Latest Updates
The announcement of a certain crossover game may have been the highlight of Level-5 Vision, but it wasn't the only thing revealed at that event. Learn more about how Ni No Kuni will bring you dreams, eggs, and online shopping.

[Link]

Comments

• MiyosakaMiyosaka Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    I'm still not quite sure about the two versions: are they the same game? Are they side stories? Is one a sequel? I'm much more interested in the PS3 one at this point, it's been a while since a good classic rpg came out for a console.
    thanks for reading
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2010
    Miyosaka said:
    I'm still not quite sure about the two versions: are they the same game? Are they side stories? Is one a sequel? I'm much more interested in the PS3 one at this point, it's been a while since a good classic rpg came out for a console.
    I'll quote my earlier story on the topic:
    After the DS demonstration, Level-5 announced that there will be a Ni No Kuni game for the PlayStation 3. The PS3 trailer featured high-definition animation for the in-game graphics. It also had a different subtitle from the DS game, and Level 5 confirmed that they hope to make a different game in the same setting for the PS3 so that players can enjoy both games
    So no guarantees, but they hope for the PS3 game to be a different game.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited October 2010
    I'd like to get hyped for this, but I don't know if it will get a western release, so I'll silently follow this game.
  • TiaelTiael Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    Yay, but I still want Dark Cloud 3 ;;
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited October 2010
    I really hope this comes out over here.