If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Smoking/Anti-Smoking

Comments

• GuttermouthGuttermouth Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Here in Ontario, Canada, they're starting the 'smoking' ban. If you want to have smoking in your establishment, only people 19 and over and come in. (shh, 19 is the legal drinking age) My father owns a restaurant, and he'll have to stop the smoking too.

I guess I'm for it. I'd like to see my mom quit smoking. smile.gif
  • KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    At my school smoking is allowed outside. Are there schools that ban even outdoor smoking?
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited February 2003
    Well, at my school they recently banned smoking in all the dorms. And my dorm's RLC (that's the head of this dorm) asked the smokers to please stay away from the doors 'cause she don't want any cig smoke blowin' in the dorm. (Sensible) Tho I do wish they had a better place to go in the rain than under the overhang...and I still don't like well...steppin' on the butts when they miss the ashtrays. Ick!

Personally, I think smoking is a filthy habit. But it's hard to quit for a lot of people, so I usually just tolerate it in my friends who do. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • SinSin Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    At my old school, nobody was allowed to smoke on school property. They would have to climb a hill and cross the road in order to light up.

And I'm still waiting for some Pros to counter my semi-list of cons...

And now, some happy tobacco quotes.

"For almost four hundred years, European and American physicians have observed the toxic effects of tobacco . . . . physicians have known for centuries that smokers were daily taking into their bodies large quantities of one of the most poisonous substances known to man,"

"Chemical analysis shows the tobacco leaf to contain an unusual number of constituents. Nicotine, nicotianine, and tobacco acid or malic acid are characteristic. Nitric, hydrochloric, sulphuric, phosphoric, citric, acetic, oxalic, pictic, and ulmic acids are also present. The quantity of mineral matter is large, amounting in some cases to 27 per cent."

"No man who smokes daily can be said to be at any time in perfect health."

Saying "'It is nothing but a cigarette,' is really, 'It's nothing but poison.'"

Tobacco is "a poison that is more dangerous than hemlock, deadlier than opium. . . . Assuredly, when [people] try it for the first time, [they] feel an uneasiness that tells us that we have taken poison." Soon "all reasoning, all warning is in vain. He cannot shake off his enemy . . . tobacco alone becomes a fatal, insatiable necessity [addiction] . . . smoking is a permanent epilepsy."
    ?Dr. Guy Fagon (French 'Surgeon-General,' 26 March 1699).

Give me a bit, and I will post a list of all the known substances in tobacco.
    Walken1.jpg
    edited February 2003
    And here it is.

drag.jpg

Acetic Acid (vinegar)
    Acetone (nail polish remover)
    Ammonia (floor/toilet cleaner)
    Arsenic (rat poison)
    Butane (cigarette lighter fluid)
    Cadmium (rechargeable batteries)
    Carbon Monoxide (car exhaust fumes)
    DDT/Deildrin (insecticides)
    Ethanol (alcohol)
    Formaldehyde (preservation of body, tissue and fabric)
    Hexamine (barbecue lighter)
    Hydrogen Cyanide (gas chamber poison)
    Methane (swamp gas)
    Methanol (rocket fuel)
    Napthalene (mothballs)
    Nicotine (insecticide/addictive drug)
    Nitrobenzene (gasoline additive)
    Nitrous Oxide Phenols (disinfectant)
    Stearic Acid (candle wax)
    Toluene (industrial solvent)
    Vinyl Chloride (makes PVC)

Cancer-causing Agents: ? ?
    Benzo(a)pyrene
    B-Napthylamine
    Cadmium
    Crysenes
    Dibenz Acidine
    Nickel
    Nitrosamines
    N. Nitrosomes
    P.A.H.s
    Polonium 210
    Toludine
    Urethane

Metals: ? ?
    Aluminum
    Copper
    Gold
    Lead
    Magnesium
    Mercury
    Silicon
    Silver
    Titanium
    Zinc

Sorry I couldn't find a total list, these are just a few you may recognize.
    I'll try to find a list of all 4000+
    LB, mind if I post a few pictures of the effects? Some are fairly gruesome. Or will be to some people. laugh.gif

Walken1.jpg
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Perhaps you should just post links to them, and let people decide if they want to see them or not themselves. wink.gif
    edited February 2003
    I was hoping to just shock people into seeing them, but oh well.
    If you smoke and want to see what it does go here, or here.
    There are too many to list, but they are all good.
    Have fun. biggrin.gif

Walken1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2003
    Sin most of your credibility was tossed out the window after those pictures. tounge.gif The first one was pretty funny though hehe.
    edited February 2003
    Credibility?
    Hey, if I can discourage one person to quit, I'm happy.
    If more, even better.

The second one, by the way, is due to loss of circulation, and thus death of tissue. Looks a lot like bad frostbite.
    Walken1.jpg
  • The Big BangThe Big Bang Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Sin I already posted a link to all the ingredients in cigarettes..you can still find it here
  • CactusJackCactusJack Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I say the following as a non-smoker

I think all the anti smoking laws are ridiculus (I'm 90% sure that is spelled wrong but I think you guys get the jist). It's pretty much common knowledge that cigarettes are bad for you. It's not like 20 years ago when all the tobacco companies were telling us cigarettes are perfectly safe and aren't addictive. I find many of the anti-smoking laws offensive and a violation of people's rights and I don't even smoke. Second hand smoke is pure media hype. Maybe if you live with someone for several decades who smokes inside the house then you may be in danger. Walking past people who are smoking every now and then isn't going to do anything.

In review:

1. if someone wants to smoke, they know the risks.

2. If you're scared of second hand smoke:

a) don't marry a smoker

b) don't stand next to someone who is smoking and breathe ? heavily for hours at a time.

3. If someone wants to "murder" you I think they'll find a better way than smoking.

edit: fixed typos

edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Second hand smoke is pure media hype. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

So thats why it burns to inhale. Always wondered why it did that. I didn't know media hype was bad for the lungs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Maybe if you live with someone for several decades who smokes inside the house then you may be in danger. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

You are right, but just a few minor corrections.
    Replace 'live with' with "sit in the same room as"
    Replace 'decades' with "minutes"
    Replace 'may be' with "are"

Thats like saying "Maybe if you sit on the highway, in the fog for a week, then you may be in danger."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"3. If someone wants to "murder" you I think they'll find a better way than smoking.
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I think it's considered manslaughter. tounge.gif
    Walken1.jpg
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    As a vocalist, I can attest that just a little bit of smoke can have an affect. Now, I don't necessarily know what medical affect that amount has, but just being in a mildly smoky bar cuts the length of time I can sustain a phrase or note by several measures. I'm not asthmatic, and suffer from no other respiratory conditions.
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Feb. 21 2003,08:00)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"You are right, but just a few minor corrections.
    Replace 'live with' with "sit in the same room as"
    Replace 'decades' with "minutes"
    Replace 'may be' with "are"[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Dude sitting in the same room as someone who is smoking is not going to do anything to you. That is just absurd. It might be uncomfortable but it's not going to cause health problems. Like I said if you are constantly breathing in 2nd hand smoke over many many years (most likely from a parent or spouse) then you have something to worry about.
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"It might be uncomfortable but it's not going to cause health problems[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. And discomfort is your body's way of telling you that you should move. You feel pain because your body tells you "don't do that, it damages me".
    You feel discomfort because your body is telling you " Move away from what is causing the discomfort, it damages me".

So your telling me that the discomfort you feel when, say, putting your hand in a fire means nothing.
    You seem to feel quite good about smoking, so why don't you do it?

There really needs to be an 'exasperated head-shaking' emoticon. Eye-rolling just isn't enough.
    Walken1.jpg
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Feb. 21 2003,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"You seem to feel quite good about smoking, so why don't you do it?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I don't do it because it's bad for you. I just don't think people who do smoke should be ousted from our society like lepors.

And no matter how many smart-alecy comments you make at me it's not going change the fact that being exposed to second hand smoke every now and then isn't going to cause damage. Only after reapeated prolonged exposure will there be anything worth worrying about. I guarentee you that 99.9% of the people who die or have serious health problems from second hand smoke got it from someone they've lived with for decades who constantly smoked in the house with them.

[edit]: typos

• ElewenElewen New Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Okay... I will say this as a new non-smoker!

yep! I quit smoking after nine years of the habit. Heh... as I read through all these posts I was laughing to myself because all those pro-smoke posts? heh... I used to say that too! biggrin.gif

I was all about smoking, and to hell with non-smokers. It's my body, right?

So I can apprectiate where the smokers are comming from. Everything that they have said in favour... well... they honestly believe that, and it's almost no point in trying show that second hand smoke IS bad for you, and stuff like that, because they don't want to hear it.

Lord knows I didn't. sarcasm.gif

But, My grandmother died a slow and painful death from Kung Cancer. My uncle died a slow and painful death from Prostate Cancer. They both smoked and never saw past age 60.

Same with my friends as well... And it scares me... because smoking WILL kill you... the only thing that is'nt a given is what type of cancer you'll get

Second hand smoke kills as well. My friend's Mom has emphesema (sp?) from her Job. The office allowed smoking in it. and she didn't even sit near them.

That's just my opinion though... I'm not here to tell others to quit or not. I know from first hand experience that they will.. when they are ready
  • RDSRDS Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CactusJack @ Feb. 21 2003,14wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I don't do it because it's bad for you. I just don't think people who do smoke should be ousted from our society like lepors.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    At least Lepers aren't sick because they did something stupid.

Smoking is retarded, people who are smokers made a moronic decision to start smoking. Plain and simple.

• The Big BangThe Big Bang Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Smoking is retarded, people who are smokers made a moronic decision to start smoking. Plain and simple.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

That is your opinion. What if I were to say "Non-smokers are idiots, they're not cool because they don't smoke"

People are going to smoke, its their decision. Smokers face consequences later in life. I don't care who you are, when you start smoking you KNOW the risks. Let the smokers deal with that.
    edited February 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Big Bang @ Feb. 26 2003,18:35)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Smoking is retarded, people who are smokers made a moronic decision to start smoking. Plain and simple.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

That is your opinion. What if I were to say "Non-smokers are idiots, they're not cool because they don't smoke"

People are going to smoke, its their decision. Smokers face consequences later in life. I don't care who you are, when you start smoking you KNOW the risks. Let the smokers deal with that.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    uh, that was my point, the fact that you still choose to smoke knowing the health hazards it entails. IF someone still chooses to smoke knowing this then they are making a really dumb decision.

I didn't say smokers were dumb. I said the choice they made when they decided to start was.
  • RhinoRhino Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordBrian @ Feb. 16 2003,00:45)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I'm sure many college campuses are designated as smoke free. Regardless of the health risks associated with smoking, colleges don't want to deal with cigarettes as a fire hazard, and all the extra insurance and regulations and whatnot that goes along with it. Whether these rules are enforced or not is a completely different matter, though.

Though that does remind me of my favorite sign that was posted outside my high school. It read "This is a drug-free zone." As if drugs were only illegal on school property.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Not my campus. Everytime I try to get into my dorm, I have to walk through a cloud of tobacco smoke.
  • MithrandirMithrandir Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rico @ Feb. 12 2003,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"In any case, smoking should be completely banned from all public areas in which it is possible for someone to unwillingly inhale or otherwise be affected by cigarette smoke.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Sure. Then we could ban cars from pumping out exhaust that someone might possibly unwillingly inhale or otherwise be affected by.

Come ON people! Cigarettes are NOT as deadly as the government and those stupid "Truth" commercials want us to beleive! Sure, they can and in all likeliness, will kill people, but so what? Were you going to live forever? And anyone who says that they didn't know that smoking was going to cause probelems down the line is a bloody moron. "Hmm, I'm gonna' pull some of this here smoke into my lungs, and I should be just fine." It's SMOKE, idiot.

Smoke hurts and kills. But sometimes it's worth it. Nothing better than a nice cigarette after certain events (big meals, long car trips, sex, etc.), or so I have been told. I myself don't smoke tobacco (but that's not to say I don't smoke at all. . . ) but almost all my friends do.

I've had health probelems due to second hand smoke, to the point where I was in the hospital for two weeks, but I still think that people have a right to smoke. I don't care if I, or anyone else, dies from it. It's their right to kill themselves slowly, if that's what they want.
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Feb. 21 2003,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Yes. And discomfort is your body's way of telling you that you should move. You feel pain because your body tells you "don't do that, it damages me".
    You feel discomfort because your body is telling you " Move away from what is causing the discomfort, it damages me".

So your telling me that the discomfort you feel when, say, putting your hand in a fire means nothing.
    You seem to feel quite good about smoking, so why don't you do it?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Dude. Like the other guy said (sorry I forgot your name, my short term memory has seen better days), sitting in a room with someone for a short period of time while they smoke a cigarette is NOT going to kill you. And, if it does, you deserve it, because you're not strong enough to survive some very low profile poison. Both my parents smoked my entire life, and it took me fifteen friggin' years to develop any serious health probelems. So unless you're sitting with that person for fifteen years, don't worry about it. And loosen up.
    edited March 2003
    wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mithrandir @ Mar. 03 2003,14wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"And anyone who says that they didn't know that smoking was going to cause probelems down the line is a bloody moron. ?"Hmm, I'm gonna' pull some of this here smoke into my lungs, and I should be just fine." ?It's SMOKE, idiot. ?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I don't know about you but I'd prefer that there are fewer morons in the world. I'd rather not live around people making stupid decisions.

You wouldn't want to be in the life raft with 5 others who kept eating the rations too fast because 'they felt better for not being hungry' or if they sat there and poked holes in the raft. Would you?

There's also the fact that there's smoke buts everywhere in my city(and probably MANY other cities), I'm sure since smoke buts aren't bio degradable THAT can't be good for the world. I have to walk around all the smoke buts and its sick, that for sure affects me and not just the smoker.

• TrueGamerTrueGamer Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE" And no matter how many smart-alecy comments you make at me it's not going change the fact that being exposed to second hand smoke every now and then isn't going to cause damage. Only after reapeated prolonged exposure will there be anything worth worrying about. I guarentee you that 99.9% of the people who die or have serious health problems from second hand smoke got it from someone they've lived with for decades who constantly smoked in the house with them.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

You say that as if the number of those who smoke is small. There are many people who smoke, some when they shouldn't, so the chances of you being exposed to second-hand smoke is relatively high. You don't even have to be in a smoke-infested area. All you need to do is be somewhere where there is a chance of breathing in even a tiny amount of smoke. Don't forget, second hand smoke is unfiltered, and tar is extremely damaging to the lungs, even in small amounts.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Like the other guy said (sorry I forgot your name, my short term memory has seen better days), sitting in a room with someone for a short period of time while they smoke a cigarette is NOT going to kill you. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Not if it happens only once, but guess what? Chances are you are exposed to cigarette smoke in some way everyday.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"And, if it does, you deserve it, because you're not strong enough to survive some very low profile poison.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

How utterly inconsiderate of you. Low profile poison? Try breathing in the unfiltered smoke.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"That is your opinion. What if I were to say "Non-smokers are idiots, they're not cool because they don't smoke"[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Then I would say you are a jock.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Sure. Then we could ban cars from pumping out exhaust that someone might possibly unwillingly inhale or otherwise be affected by.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Ah, but a car is an extremely useful piece of modern machinery, and there are many plans in the works to use cleaner fuels. They are already well on their way with fuel cells.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I've had health probelems due to second hand smoke, to the point where I was in the hospital for two weeks, but I still think that people have a right to smoke. I don't care if I, or anyone else, dies from it. It's their right to kill themselves slowly, if that's what they want.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Nobody is arguing that you don't have the right to smoke (although, as I said earlier, suicide puts people in mental hospitals) , but we are arguing that those who choose not to smoke have the right to defend themselves from phsyical harm, and second hand smoke is a form of unwanted physical harm. If you don't care whether or not anyone else dies from it, then I hope justice will be done.
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"sitting in a room with someone for a short period of time while they smoke a cigarette is NOT going to kill you. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Neither is stabbing yourself in the hand, or sticking a Q-tip into your eardrum.
    Yes people have the right to smoke, but not at the expence on other people. You have the right to bash your own head into the wall, but you don't have the right to bash mine into one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"How utterly inconsiderate of you. Low profile poison? Try breathing in the unfiltered smoke.

Well, there is only a little cyanide in each one. Not enough to kill you all at once.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Sure, they can and in all likeliness, will kill people, but so what? Were you going to live forever? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Yes, so you wouldn't mind me stabbing you repeatedly in the chest? You were going to die anyways, right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"And anyone who says that they didn't know that smoking was going to cause problems down the line is a bloody moron. "Hmm, I'm gonna' pull some of this here smoke into my lungs, and I should be just fine." It's SMOKE, idiot.

Does that not agree with me?

Jeeze, I should just stay out of this one. I can debate capital punishment and abortion well, without getting all wrapped up in it, but not this.
    Walken1.jpg
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Feb. 17 2003,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Hey, if I can discourage one person to quit, I'm happy.
    If more, even better.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    What the hell do you care if people you've never met smoke or not? Why does everyone have follow this stupid health kick the country's on now? I say, let people smoke! Eat red meat! Get drunk! Do drugs! Seriously, not everyone is going to be puritanical and nice, like the government and media wants us to be.

And all this talk of illegalizing tobacco? Disgusting! Yeah, let's let the government take a way a few more of our rights so we can follow their image of what we should be like. As Bill Hicks said, "it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on freedom". And it is. Tobacco tastes bad, and it hurts your lungs, it smells, it kills people slowly, blah blah blah. But it makes you feel better when you smoke, and that's good enough for me. I don't mind putting random chemicals into my body at all. I like to drink beer, and I like to smoke pot. I'm only nineteen, so both of these things the government says I should not do. Well screw 'em. It's not their body, so it's none of their business.
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RDS @ Mar. 03 2003,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"You wouldn't want to be in the life raft with 5 others who kept eating the rations too fast because 'they felt better for not being hungry' or if they sat there and poked holes in the raft. Would you?

There's also the fact that there's smoke buts everywhere in my city(and probably MANY other cities), I'm sure since smoke buts aren't bio degradable THAT can't be good for the world. I have to walk around all the smoke buts and its sick, that for sure affects me and not just the smoker.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    That part about the life raft seemed pretty random. If, for some reason, I were on a life raft with five other people, I would drown them all, and save the rations for myself. Unless a couple of them were hot women. They could stay.

The part about the filters? Well, Camels use cotton, and last I heard, that was biodegradeable. Marbs use fiberglass, which I will admit, is not. But why are cigarette filters so disgusting? They're rarely bigger than a grown man's pinky finger after the last knuckle. And it's not like they get stuck in your food or anything, they're at your feet. Walk on them. You won't get cancer from it, I promise.

And besides, we've all stepped in dog crap from time to time, but I don't hear anyone saying we should illegalize them, and I'd much rather walk on cigarette filters than dog crap.
  • Faustus EisengrimFaustus Eisengrim New Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"err.. somehow i think you could have these conversations without smoking.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I find that highly amusing! Good post!
  • Faustus EisengrimFaustus Eisengrim New Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    As for my opinion on this subject, they shouldn't ban smoking. After all, the faster these smokers kill themselves, more room on the planet for me!
This discussion has been closed.