If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Design a Robot for Mega Man Legends 3

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited November 2010 in Latest Updates
Have you ever wanted to torment unsuspecting Diggers? Do you want to help the pirate cause? If so, then this is the perfect opportunity, because Tron Bonne is looking for assistants to help design her latest robotic weapon.

[Link]

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited November 2010
    makes me wish i were half decent at drawing stuff
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • BleuVIIBleuVII Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Makes me wish I had gotten around to playing the Legends series so I had a feel for its style. Now if only they do this for the next ZX game! That is, if they ever get around to making another ZX game......
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Yeah the creator of Mega Man series quited...
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited November 2010
    this is something i just made that i think would be good in the game. extendo drill tentacles, massive body, teeny tiny legs, laser beams. it's perfect! A drilling octopus!

lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • SeraphimKittenSeraphimKitten President of Soft Paws Full Members
    edited November 2010
    It's been awhile since I've played a megaman game, but didn't Megaman X have a drill octopus of some sort?
  • JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    There was an octopus boss, and there was a drilling boss, but they weren't the same boss.