If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Star Wars: The Old Republic Launches Next Year

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited November 2010 in Latest Updates
Eager Star Wars and BioWare fans will only need to wait until sometime next year to enter the Old Republic. For those interested in seeing whose Schwartz, er, Force is bigger, we have included a recent trailer of a PvP zone from the game.

[Story]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Everything I hear about this game makes it better and better. The way they're handling crafting is so awesome: all the work is done by your ship's crew. They gather the materials and craft the items.

Wish I could play it on a console, and I still hope they will cut'n'paste the MMO's major storyline into a workable single-player RPG in the future (Bioware was considering it), but for now it looks like I'm gonna have to play it on the PC.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    I'm looking forward to this, especially because my girlfriend and I have been in a tabletop Star Wars game, and one of the race/class combos they're having in this is the exact one her tabletop character is :)