If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Keitai de Asobou! - Japandemonium for Nov. 19th, 2010

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited November 2010 in Latest Updates
My phone's cooler than yours. Neener neener!

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Another great column.
    Thanks, Gaijin.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    Whew, didn't think anyone was going to reply to this one!
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited November 2010
    Well, the articles are interesting (as usual), but I'm a stick-in-the-mud who prefers to use the phone for talking to people, instead of taking pictures, playing games, browsing the internet, finding where I am (if I was lost and the GPS inside the phone my only hope of salvation, my life would have taken a very dangerous turn), or cooking a three-piece meal. Thus I restrain myself from any excitement with relation to this type of gaming.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    yeah, i pretty much agree with jumesyn. i have a pretty basic cell phone. a hand me down from my girlfriend. it calls people and has text powers that are on par with dialing a 1-800 number. cell phone gaming just breezes through my brain.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    My cell phone is a plain Jane Nokia on the 7-11 plan. No seriously, 7-11 has a pre-paid phone plan with minutes that last for an entire year. It's perfect for people like me who only use their cell phone about twice a month. :)
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    I wish that more of these neat looking cellphone JRPGs were available of iTunes ... there are a ton of Korean ones, but they're not quite the same.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!