If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Golden Sun Dark Dawn Trailers

QuinQuin これはメタですRPGamer Staff
edited November 2010 in Latest Updates
When you were six, did your mother ever tell you not to look at the sun? You might want to look at this one, just try not to go crazy.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• OyashiroOyashiro NEEDS MOAR UNDERBOOB! Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Looks great! Thank you portables for still giving us turn-based battle systems!
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    Looking forward to this, whenever I manage to buy it. :D
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Did I mention DROOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited November 2010
    This is my most anticipated game right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    Looks like it's getting some positive reviews. :D
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance