If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Indie Developer Pow-Wow - Cthulhu Saves the World Interview

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited January 2011 in Latest Updates
Some experts say that indie gaming is bad for your health, but RPGamer says a little indie does some good now and then. Welcome to our Indie Developer Pow-Wow, a weekly interview series 'til the end of December. Third to the plate: Zeboyd Games.

Interview.

On Friday, look forward to our interview with Deadly Sin Studios. :)

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    Oh yeah, and happy belated birthday to Robert!
  • KeldarusKeldarus RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    Nice interview as usual Sam. Looking forward to playing this as well.

Thanks Robert.

-kel
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited November 2010
    Nice interview. I'd like to have gotten opinions fro meach staff member though for other viewpoints from the group

Nothing against ya Rob. It's awesome how much you share (and you could hang out more :P ) but I just think it'd be neat to hear from the other two people you work with too :D
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • MaddocMaddoc Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    TheAnimeMan said:
    Nice interview. I'd like to have gotten opinions fro meach staff member though for other viewpoints from the group

Nothing against ya Rob. It's awesome how much you share (and you could hang out more :P ) but I just think it'd be neat to hear from the other two people you work with too :D

They don't really have a "staff" so much as "three people" :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zeboyd GamesZeboyd Games Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Quick update - I will probably be submitting Cthulhu Saves the World on Monday. If all goes well, it could be up on the XBox Marketplace as soon as Wednesday.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.
  • emechemech Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    So, its sold well and has exceeded port donation contributions. Any chance of using some of the money to get Australian ratings so we can get it here too?