If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Radiant Historia's Official Site Opens

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited December 2010 in Latest Updates
Atlus has opened the doors to Radiant Historia's official site, and they are welcoming anyone who wants to wander through time. Just keep your head down, because something is buzzing around in there at high speed.

• OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2010
    Ooh, pretty piano pieces. Between that and the music in the trailer, I can tell I'll be playing this one with my headphones on.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    Shimomura does have a very distinct musical style. The music in this game definitely reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, though still distinct.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited December 2010
    omegabyte said:
    The music in this game definitely reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, though still distinct.
    The trailer music didn't, but the piano samplers do have that feel. This isn't the first time I've heard someone say the music in an unrelated game sounds like KH. My girlfriend said the same thing about one of the boss fight themes in Mario & Luigi 3.

Compare these two fight songs from Legend of Mana and Parasite Eve. The bass lines are similar I think.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Valkyrie Pearl Administrators
    edited December 2010
    The trailer music reminded me more of Luminous Arc 2, personally (yes, she did about 1/3 of the music in that game, too).
    Reincarnation, realization
  • RosestormRosestorm Host of The Sectorcast Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Looks like there is finally a time travel story, that might give Chrono Trigger a run for its money
    Deputy Editor of Gamersector.com
    Check out my podcast Sectorcast, http://gamersector.com/podcast/sectorcast
    A lie would be considered the truth if only more people believed it.