If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Imageepoch Shows Off New Trailers

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited December 2010 in Latest Updates
Final Promise Story and Black Rock Shooter: The Game make something of a strange couple, but they always seem to show up together. It must be a mutual interest in catastrophic apocalypses, or something.

[Link]

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    they certainly are easy on the eyes, but can't say much else until I see how the games actually play.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    Ooh, pretty. Would like to see more of gameplay and such at some point but Final Promise Story looks rather hopeful for me.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    I hope ImageEpoch lets us have the original Japanese with English subs for both of them. Final Promise Story looks like it has the most promise though. I can't wait to see both of them! ~_^ Knowing XSEED though, they'll probably only give us one or the other... and not both. If I have to choose, I'd chose Final Promise Story. BlackRock Shooter doesn't seem to be your traditional RPG though. It looks a lot more like a Parasite Eve end of the world scenario... with a LOT of guns. Now if only they can keep Final Promise Story AWAY from Ignition, we'll be all set! Whoops, me bad. NIS is handling both of them... PLEASE PLEASE don't screw these two up! PLEASE!
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    reionpremente said:
    I hope ImageEpoch lets us have the original Japanese with English subs for both of them.
    For PSP games? Unlikely. Not enough disc space.