If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mijikai desu - Japandemonium for Dec. 10th, 2010

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited December 2010 in Latest Updates
Short column is short.

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited December 2010
    i read the column a lot, but I never comment really. Slow weeks before christmas/holiday rush is oddly amusing. I'll try and think of something worthwhile to ask about.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    It's not a slow week per se, but I have to pass on material that's obviously or likely America-bound, and often I'll pass on stuff that's been over-reported, is overly spoilerish without being actually informative on how the game plays (like most Ninokuni news in the last 6 months), or is just too much, too often. In the case of the last, the best example right now is Shining Hearts, where Famitsu has been spotlighting a new cute girl from that game every week for the past two months. After the second or third time reporting on it, I just pass.
  • JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Wonder if Jipang Seven will have cameos from the other Far East of Eden games. They ought to have Manto at minimum.
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited December 2010
    If Manto appears, Ashimoto should also.
    I could've used more material in the vein of my entry from last week... but doing that spent my transcription reserves for awhile.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    No worries, Jumes. We all admire the effort you put into last week's letter :)