If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Bonded Realities to Release in January

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited December 2010 in Latest Updates
Xbox Indie Games seems to be getting a slew of RPGs as of late. Bonded Realities pits players against evil telephones, psychic octopi, teapots and ...mathematicians? Why yes, they scare me the most.

• Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    I am getting really tired of these "quirky" RPGs being released. To each their own and all that jazz, but i'll take Aphelion over Deathspank.

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Looks like fun to me, and from what I've seen of indie games pricing, it'll probably be at a price point where I'm willing to take the gamble.