If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Lord of Arcana - Demo

FunctionFunction MemberFull Members
edited December 2010 in Square Enix
So I've tired the demo out and I was expectin a monster hunter clown, but I didnt get the monster hunter feel THAT much as people made me think, yes it takes a lot of monster hunter well ideas but its a game of its own I mean you can turn into a bahamut (COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL), well to be honest the battle system is a max of monster hunter and tales games and a little god of war in the end of a "master gardian" fight lol, cuz ya here you can use magic and powers too, I really love how fast the character runs and how he/she fights, so ya the DEMO got me excited so i think I'm gona get this one.

Go check it out guys you might as well like it :confused2: ..

• hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Iv tried the demo it was gd but the thing was my hands were hurting with the controls, being that you moved with the control nub and ran with the left shoulder button and i dont know if its my hands being quite long or wot. As i was playing it bed i had to rest the psp on my legs.
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Will have to download this tonight. Thanks for the tip!
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • FunctionFunction Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    shoptroll wrote: »
    Will have to download this tonight. Thanks for the tip!

come back and tell us what you think ^.^