If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Pok

madhtrmadhtr RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited December 2010 in Latest Updates
New Pok
Facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    Snivy? Like anyone's going to use that name while Smugleaf's around.
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    I've seen a few of the new pokes and I kinda like them....but some just creep me out...
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    It's all about Baconator. He's the man.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Nyx said:
    It's all about Baconator. He's the man.

Hah hah...

It blows my mind this franchise is still as popular as it is all these years later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2010
    Confessor Rahl said:
    Hah hah...

It blows my mind this franchise is still as popular as it is all these years later.

The brilliant thing about the series is that the audience is constantly changing. Every time one generation of kids grows out of it, there's a new generation ready to pick it up. I doubt the series will ever die, it's truly timeless.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited December 2010
    omegabyte said:
    The brilliant thing about the series is that the audience is constantly changing. Every time one generation of kids grows out of it, there's a new generation ready to pick it up. I doubt the series will ever die, it's truly timeless.

Actually, I think it's growing. A lot of the first gen still plays.... in the oddest way. Basically, the modern audience is a mix of elementary kids and college students.
  • RalsuRalsu Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    I am a 33 year old father who plays Pokemon with his 8 year old daughter. We're both excited to get White and Black and get some new Pokemon.
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited December 2010
    omegabyte said:

I wonder how many pokemon is too many for the National pokedex? millions? billions?

I guess we'll never see the end of it lol
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited December 2010
    They say the designers have 1000 designs for Pokemon in the can, ready to be used for the next generation.

Heck, they teased a Pokemon debuting in Black and White back in Red/Blue.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • TheMaddnessTheMaddness Inmate Full Members
    edited December 2010
    Shaymin said:
    They say the designers have 1000 designs for Pokemon in the can, ready to be used for the next generation.

Heck, they teased a Pokemon debuting in Black and White back in Red/Blue.

Really? Which one?
    [SIGPIC]ive got candy[/SIGPIC]
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited December 2010
    TheMaddness said:
    Really? Which one?

Munna. There's a Picnicker on Route 10 that wishes there was a pink Pokemon with floral patterns.