If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Din's Curse: Demon War Available for Pre-order

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited January 2011 in Latest Updates
Demons and zombies are fighting an all out war, and it is up to a single hero to protect the humans that have been caught in the middle of the conflict. Sometimes it isn't easy being the hero.

[Link]

Comments

• jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    Ok...fess up...has ANYONE played the base game?
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited January 2011
    jcservant said:
    Ok...fess up...has ANYONE played the base game?

I thought Paws had cursory knowledge of it.

Otherwise, the answer is obvious if the expansion pre-order is the first news blurb for the game :p
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • jcservantjcservant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    Hey...ya never know...maybe one of our forum regulars have actually given it a whirl but just haven't told us. Maybe they are some 'in the closet' Din's Curse peeps just dying to come out and tell the world about their experience!
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    I played it pretty extensively in its beta and launch. I sadly found it somewhat lacking, it didn't grab me the way that Diablo II or Titans Quest did.
  • scorpioscorpio Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    freykin said:
    I played it pretty extensively in its beta and launch. I sadly found it somewhat lacking, it didn't grab me the way that Diablo II or Titans Quest did.

See there is always someone in the closet. lol. The screenshots look OK but not really the kind of games i'm looking for or enjoy.
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    It's really too bad, as it has some very neat concepts and ideas behind it, but the core gameplay just didn't do it for me.
  • PawsPaws BEARSONA RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    freykin said:
    It's really too bad, as it has some very neat concepts and ideas behind it, but the core gameplay just didn't do it for me.

Pretty much this. I felt like the game had a ton of potential but lacked enough polish to pull everything together.