If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Usavich - Japandemonium for January 7th, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 2011 in Latest Updates
As far as the Japanese are concerned, it is now the Year of the Rabbit. All hail our lepine overlords!

Comments

• EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Labyrinthe de Terre looks like something I would want to play.

Also, the usagi shorts are hilarious.
  • SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Capitalism Ho! Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Well hel-lo Ms. Rosetta, I don't believe we've met.

How kind of you to introduce us, Gaijin.

(That said, I promise nothing)

(Come to think, Robin might be coming back from Japan with this. We'll have to see!)
  • MegaloSaroMegaloSaro Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Year of the rabbit, huh? That means it is it's my year again.

Anyway, Gaijin, have you heard any of the rumors about Dragon Quest X being revealed in V Jump this month? If so, how credible do you think they are?
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited January 2011
    I'm not Gajin, so maybe I shouldn't answer... but I will anyway. They are not very credible. If they were to be revealed, it would be in regular Jump or Famitsu. V-jump is not the place for big reveals.
  • MegaloSaroMegaloSaro Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    nim22ama said:
    I'm not Gajin, so maybe I shouldn't answer... but I will anyway. They are not very credible. If they were to be revealed, it would be in regular Jump or Famitsu. V-jump is not the place for big reveals.

But pretty much every DQ has been revealed in V Jump though.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    According to this, it'll be in the Jan. 21st issue. None of the easily accessible stores in my area carries V-Jump, though, so I'll probably wait until Famitsu shows it in a week or two.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    SpaceDrake said:
    Well hel-lo Ms. Rosetta, I don't believe we've met.

How kind of you to introduce us, Gaijin.

That doujin site had some fun things to say about the English version of Recettear, too ;) Quite a bit of text went towards trying to figure out how a simple "Hai~" got turned into "Capitalism, Ho!"