If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 159: "It's A Shiny, Shutup"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited January 2011 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 159: "It's A Shiny, Shutup"

Mikel takes a break from enslaving young goats to capture Pok

Comments

• LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited January 2011
    SWEEEEEEEEEEET! They played my song. Thank you.

That was another good show. After I finish my current games (Resonance of Fate and Breath of Fire III) I'm going to have to go back to FF8 for, like, the EIGHTH time and pay attention to the story. The host of the podcast said that Laguna and Julia got it on but I was always under the impression that Laguna just talked up a storm until the wine made him fall asleep. I don't know. Thinking about it's getting me excited though. Hahaha.

I don't remember if they said that the new Dungeons and Dragons game would be out for PS3 or not but I hope it is and I hope it rules.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited January 2011
    I kind of liked "Dial-a-Goat" as a title better. I couldn't stop laughing at that segement.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Gadget pr0n, Chris?

Seriously, man, I liked Rescue Rangers as much as the next kid back in the day, but come ON.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Rule 34, my friend... rule 34.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    i'm so glad you used my title suggestion. i feel important and useful.

well. at least useful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    edited January 2011
    LegendaryZoltan said:
    SWEEEEEEEEEEET! They played my song. Thank you.

That was another good show. After I finish my current games (Resonance of Fate and Breath of Fire III) I'm going to have to go back to FF8 for, like, the EIGHTH time and pay attention to the story. The host of the podcast said that Laguna and Julia got it on but I was always under the impression that Laguna just talked up a storm until the wine made him fall asleep. I don't know. Thinking about it's getting me excited though. Hahaha.

I don't remember if they said that the new Dungeons and Dragons game would be out for PS3 or not but I hope it is and I hope it rules.
    Well now that I think about it,
    Spoiler:
    I thought the idea was Laguna didn't get it on with the girl who sang the song, but with someone else. The "Eyes on Me" girl then gets it on with someone else and has Rinoa. So Squall is kind of finishing what his dad started by getting it on with Rinoa (assuming that happens after the credits sometime...).
  • Xybec KattaXybec Katta Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Wow, I never realized FFVIII was such a Soap Opera. I guess I should pay more attention.
    Also, was there anything I need to get my shirt from the contest? You never said.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

XBox Live: Xybec Katta
    PSN: Yeltu
    Steam: Xybec Katta
  • Xybec KattaXybec Katta Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Oh and Chris, I followed CES as well. What did you think of the Razor Switchblade? I can't see playing WoW on anything that small. And did you see the report about the iPad 2 mockup one company had that was yanked off the floor real quick?
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

XBox Live: Xybec Katta
    PSN: Yeltu
    Steam: Xybec Katta