If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dissidia Duodecim Gets a Release Date

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited January 2011 in Latest Updates
The next Final Fantasy crossover is coming soon. We also have information about who will be lending their voices to the game, so if you are curious take a look.

[Link]

Comments

• ValimValim New Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Well good. Now my wallet will surely perish, what with the 3DS coming a few days after this...CURSE YOU SQUAREENIX!.

...I kid.
  • EmeraldSuzakuEmeraldSuzaku Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    I thought February was going to be bad. But in March now we have DA2, Shogun Total War 2, and now Duodecim.
  • SkunktrainSkunktrain New Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Coming out 5 days before the 3ds won't help sales any I'll wager.
  • kwehkweh Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Very nice. I quite like the look of the changes they've made in this version. All it needs now is more chocobo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiyosakaMiyosaka Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    For those who played the original / know about this game: Do I need to play the first one for this one to make sense?
    thanks for reading
  • ClixClix Never Google Image Search Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Miyosaka said:
    For those who played the original / know about this game: Do I need to play the first one for this one to make sense?

No. In fact, the first game's storyline is INCLUDED into Duodecim.
  • AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    First one was awful so I wont be touching this one.
  • Zaku77Zaku77 Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    First one was awesome. This looks better in every way. Already pre-ordered!
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDestroyer77?feature=mhee
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    AncientRune said:
    First one was awful so I wont be touching this one.

This. Terrible, clunky battles, lame story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief