If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mujina - Japandemonium for January 21st, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 2011 in Latest Updates
I got this one wrapped up a little early. Enjoy!

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for another great installment.
    ---
    Just a quick comment.
    After watching the Daydream girl video(which is hilarious) some very naughty video links appear.
    If you liked this then you'll like these-type videos.
    I don't mind at all, really.:P
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    darnit, I'd forgotten about those oh-so-convenient Youtube links. Consider yourselves forewarned, you all.
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited January 2011
    I noticed some of the more interesting links as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the column.

I was watching Dream Eater Merry (anime) recently. In the latest episode they were talking about a Baku, a monster that eats dreams. I looked this up on wikipedia and one of the kanji for Baku (貘) has this "Mujina" radical that you mention.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, that radical is the basic "beast" indicator. The kanji for "baku" is also the one used for tapir, oddly enough.