If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Trinity's Final Trailer Shows Off Some Gameplay

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2011 in Latest Updates
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll doesn't feature heroes of ancient romances, famous samurai, or even giant robots, but that doesn't matter. It has weaponized tumbleweeds. Nothing can compete against that.

[Link]

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Planning to pick this game up. I like what I'm seeing of this game.
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2011
    I think it's looking pretty sexy.
  • UnfortunatesUnfortunates Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I am really looking forward to this game. I just preordered it today after I realized that it is that close to coming out! Anyway cannot wait to play it next week!
    PSN ID - Unfortunates
    Steam ID - Unfortunates
    3DS Friend code - 2320-6129-4261 (nickname Zukkar)

Feel free to add me!
  • ZbornakZbornak Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    There's an English demo available now on PSN. You only get to play one short mission, but it's nice to have at least a taste of the gameplay.
    Get your Portable ID!
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I did like the demo, I think I might get it.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I shall try it at once!
  • FunctionFunction Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I didnt find any other place to ask this, but I guess this is a good one..

Anyone bought the game and tried it, I dont know this game is 50/50 for me, so whats your thoughts about it in general.
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    Iv got it in my Hand right now and are gonna pop it in my PS3 in a moment. I played the demo last night It seems like a ok game, not great but it being the first new RPG iv bought in months so itll do.
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2011
    TwinBahamut said:
    ...or even giant robots

Well, they lost a sale right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited February 2011
    I also tried the demo... meh. I've been playing exclusively RPG's and adventure games for a while now, but... what is the deal with the third-person hack'n'slash? So many of the most high-profile games on PS3 seem to be this genre (I tried the demos for Brutal Legend and inFamous as well) and I just...don't...get them. Maybe it's just that the camera tends to be so low down that you get overwhelmed by enemies and completely lost as to where you just were and where you're going. I dunno.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2011
    The third person hack-n-slash stuff is to be somewhat expected in this case, what with it using the Dynasty Warriors engine. I'm curious but might wait upon seeing some reaction before making a decision on it. will mostly be influenced by story or like Quin I'll just focus on their next game that comes with robots :p
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)